Chapter 7

A Strange Awakening.

Chapter 7

Olivers POV

--

I stepped out of the shower and wiped off the steam from the mirror. He pulled the navy blue towel of the rack and ruffled his hair with it. Then I wrapped it around my waist and walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs. Thinking I was alone in the house I walked into the kitchen and got my favorite snack, frosted flakes, out of the cabinet. I heard a voice behind myself and it scared the shit out of me.

“Ewh, put some pants on faggg” Tori said.

“TORI!”  I turned flinging frosted flakes all over the kitchen.

“Now look idiot, you made a mess.” Tori crossed her arms.

“Clean it up Tori!” I screamed at her.

“No fucking way! You’re the one who did it.”

“DO YOU WANT ME TO BEND OVER IN THIS TOWEL?!” I screamed

“…fine. I’ll do it. BUT GO PUT SOME PANTS ON!” she had been defeated. I started to go upstairs. “AND NOT GIRL PANTS!” I heard her calling.

----

I came down the stairs shirtless with black skinnies on. To my surprise I saw Tori sitting on the couch talking to a boy about her age. The boy had shaggy blonde hair and he was wearing a football jersey and cargo shorts. He said something I couldn’t  make out.  Tori just laughed and blushed. Finally, something I can do to embarrass her.

“Well whos this?!” I smirked at them and came around the couch.

Tori’s POV

“OLIVER GET YOUR GAY BUTT OUT OF HERE!” I screamed at him.

“but I want to meet your friend tori. Don’t be mean.” He made his stupid puppy pout face.

“OLIVER!” I started screaming at him in itallian so Joey couldn’t understand.

“Im offended!” Oliver chuckled “Watch your mouth young lady.” He turned around and went up the stairs.

I heard a revving outside. Ugh, Olivers pedophile must be here. I turned back to Joey.

 “So where were we?”

“Im pretty sure I was asking you out.” He said. My eyes widened in shock. Finally! I almost exploded.

“YES!.. I mean, oh. That’s cooll.” I blushed.

“Yeah, lets meet at the skating rink tonight at 7.”

“Okay” I giggled stupidly

----

Jaiden’s POV

I revved my motorcycle outside of Oliver’s house but he didn’t come out. I took the liberty of getting up and ringing their doorbell. I know its Saturday but its 11:00. He should be up by now.  As soon as he rang the door bell, the door opened and a small pubescent boy walked past me, glancing at me from the corner of his eyes. I walked into the house and Tori saw me and pointed up the stairs. I tiptoed up and walked into Olivers room where he was putting his shirt on. His back was turned to me so he didn’t know I was there. I came up behind him and put my arms around his waist and my chin on his shoulder. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and he jumped.

“Oh hey Jaiden.” He smiled and turned his head to give me a kiss on the mouth. “When did you get here?” he asked me.

“Oh just now” I said letting go of him. “I have a question.”

“And your question is?” he stepped closer to me, our faces almost colliding.

“Well, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night..” I looked down into his eyes.

“Yeah! Sure. I mean.. I got to ask my mom first.

“Well then do it!” I smiled and kissed his nose. He plopped down on his bed and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Olivers POV

I dialed my mom’s cell phone number and put my finger to my lips telling Jaiden to be quiet.

“Hello?” my mom picked up

“Hey Mom. Its Oliver. Can I sleep over at Jaiden’s house tonight?” I stuttered

“But tomorrow is church..” she pouted

“Oh well Jaiden invited me to his church” I lied. Jaiden gave me a strange look and I shook my head at him.

“Oh that’s great! Sure go ahead sweety have fun!”

“Thanks Mom” I hung up. Jaiden took the phone from me and threw it behind his shoulder. Then he kissed me gently on my lips, sucking on my lower lip. I started laughing but he still kept kissing me, stopping my mouth. “Jaiden.” He kissed me on my neck. “My sister is still in the house.” He kissed me on my lips again

“Yeah, that is unfortunate isn’t it.” He messed with my hair. “You wanna go?” he asked. I nodded and we got up and walked out of the house.

-time skip-

We walked into his apartment and he threw his keys on the counter.

“Wow! Its clean in here Jaiden!” I awed at the loft that was fresh and nice.

“Yea I cleaned it before I came over.” He smiled.

“You cleaned it for me?” I sat on his bed

“Well, yea. I mean I wanted to impress you.”

“You don’t have to try to impress me Jaiden.” I smirked. He sat on the bed beside me, looked at me for a moment, and kissed me on the mouth. His tongue invading. We were right in the moment when there was a knock on the door. Jaiden sighed.

“I’ll be right back.” 

“Miss me!” I called jokingly. He winked and smiled. I stretched out  on the bed with my arms back. My heart was beating at the speed of light. I was finally about to take the next step in Jaiden and I’s relationship.

“Philip! Get out! No one invited you here now GO HOME!” I heard Jaiden shouting. I sat up to see just who was at the door. It was a guy about 20 years old, with black hair hanging in front of his face and he had a septum nose ring.

…Philip? Wasn’t that Jaiden’s ex?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment! Please vote! Please Fan or friend or whatever!