Chapter three

Hi christy here i hope this makes up for the previous chalter that was like hekka short! This time you even get to know more of jaiden because hes got his own pov! Please enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/------------------

Chapter 3

"where were you last night?" my little sister accused as she sat down at the table.

"none of your buisness, Tori. Shut up." i glared at her through my hair.

Jaiden drove me home on his motorcycle. He kissed me goodbye and as soon as i turned around i saw my 13 year old sister looking at us through the glass front door. Right when i caught her she ran away.

"your only 17, dont you think you are a bit young to be staying out all night and kissing older guys?"

"Tori! Shut up!" i screamed at her. I punched the table and some of the milk splashed out of my frosted flakes bowl.

"sheesh calm down, its not like mom is even home anyway, and its not like i would say anything to her about you being gay anyway. Im not that horrible."

it was true, tori would never do something like that. Even though we fought all the time we still loved each other, and we would still jump in front of a bullet for one another. My mom never knew i was gay. She would probably disown me if she did. She was one of those uptight christian women. She was constantly trying to set me up with, "her friends beautiful daughter." or "the neighborhood homeschooled girl."

"so who is he? Your handsom new biker man?" she asked

"his name is jaiden. Hes an artist." i replied in monotone.

"ewh i bet you modeled for him before you guys did it." she stuck out her tounge

"we didnt do it."

"what the heck oliver. Do you really expect me to believe that you were out all night with this guy and you didnt evenbhave sex? Please oliver stop feeding me bull crap."

"its not bull crap alright? Hes not that kind of guy."

"oh so you have learned this in the whole entire 16 hours of knowing him!" she clapped her hands sarcastically. "bravo oliver, bravo"

"hey tori shut up!" i started cursing at her in italian. Our whole fsmily knew italian because thats where out mom and dad met. Dad died in a work accedent, but i barley remeber him and tori doesnt at all.

"dont get all pink and italian over there! I was just making a point." then she started screaming.

So there we were having a genuine italian screaming match, for about two hours, when the doorbell rang. I stood up walked calmly over to the door and opened it.

To my suprise, it was jaiden. He was looking extremly sexy with his black skinny jeans, black v neck, and black leather jacket. He had his helmet under his arm, and his tooth was sticking out again.

"hey there" he smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

"wait." i stopped him and turned around to see tori looking at me with one eyebrow raised. "tori, go upstairs and watch tv."

"why?"

"tori.." i glared at her again. She sighed and turned and went up the wide set spiral staircase.

I jerked back and kissed him right on the lips. "couldnt stay away."

Jaidens POV

"i guess not." i winked at him. I really couldnt. I couldnt stop thinking about him. I wanted him so bad. But i didnt know if i was ready to do that. "so do i get the tour?" i asked. Oliver had a big house, i guess it hadnt occured to him that oliver was still living with his mom.

"sure, if you want to." he took my hand and our fingers intertwined. My heart skipped a beat. He smiled and so did i. He showed me the kitchen and his living room and his game room and the pool outside. We walked down the hallway and he stopped us.

"this is my room." he said and opened the door. It wss really cool. He had black walls with red splatters all over them. His room was dimly lit. He had lots of cool looking lava lamps and light up orbs.

"cool." i said looking around. He had a twin sized bed, and it was neatly made. A need started grow deep inside of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you like it? How do you like Tori? But the real question is HOW OLD IS JAIDEN? Dun dun duuunnnn!!!