Chapter five

Another short chapter! Sorry but its kinda cute i think. Enjoiii!

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-

Chapter 5

Jaidens POV

I lay awake in bed that night thinking of my boyfriend, Oliver. I Had almost lost control with him. And hes a freaking 17 year old for god sakes. Ah shit, what the hell am i getting myself into? Here i am, a grown man, 20 years old, falling for a junior in highschool. No wait. I caught myself. Im not falling for him. And saying i am only means it will happen. I cant get hurt again. What if hes just another fagwhore, like phillip?

I didnt want to believe that about oliver but still, a big part of me is scared. I looked at my forearm and traced the skinny pale lines on it with my finger. I cant go back to that. I cant fall for him. HELL why did i even let him call me his boyfriend? Well, i guess i was the one who called him my boyfriend. Ugh im such an idiot. And his sister. Poor thing. Must be scarred for life. She must have been like 8 or so. Ugh you idiot.

I fell asleep.

Olivers POV

I walked into the den where tori was sitting watching disney channel on the big screen. "hey" i said

"oh. Hey" she said glancing back at me.

I waited for her to speak. She didnt.

"sorry you had to see that." i hinted.

"sorry i interupted your moment." she shivered. I sighed and flopped down in the seat next to her.

"i guess it was for the best."

"what do you mean?"

"hes not ready. He had his heart broken, so hes scared i guess."

"scared of tapping your saggy ass."

"Tori!"

She laughed.

"im disapointed in you victoria."

"thats too bad."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Thanks for reading! Im really excited about this book!