Chapter 4

Warning! This chapter has cussing!

...........................................................

Chapter 4

Olivers POV

Jaiden was just staring into my eyes. He was licking his lips. I knew the look. But i thought he said he wasnt ready.. Jaiden stepped closer to me and grabs me by the torso pulling me closer to me. He kisses me and his tounge sneeks into my mouth. Gently our tounges danced in unison. He picked me up and i straddled his waist. He started walking until my back was against the wall. He was feeling his hands all up and down my body. He was sucking on my adams apple. I played with his hair and ran my fingers through it, scratching his scalp slightly. He carried me over to my bed and through me down on it. I bounced up on the rebound.

"i want you oliver" he peeled his shirt off and got on top of me. Kissing me hard.

All the sudden he heard a high pitched sceech. He jerked around.

"oh my god! Uh.. Oh my god!"

I sat up to see tori covering her eyes and spinning around in circles.

"WHAT THE FUCK! TORI GET THE FUCK OUT GOD DAMMIT! DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK?" i shouted

"IM SORRY OKAY? I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHERE THE DAMN REMOTE WAS!" she screamed back

I grabbed the remote which was sitting on my side table next to the alarm clock. Jaiden was sitting on the bed next to me, putting his shirt on. I threw the remote at tori and it hit her in the nose.

"GET THE HELL OUT TORI! Ottenere l'inferno fuori!"

She slammed the door behind her. I turned my head when i heard jaiden.

What the fuck? He was laughing. I looked at him in dismay.

"what the hell is so funny?"

"your really cute when you get all pink and itallian." he kissed my nose. My rage subsided. I laughed. "thanks"

I walked him to his bike. "listen about what hapened in there... Im kind of glad your little sister walked in."

My eyes widened in shock,

"What?!"

"yeah well, im not very good at controling my self. Im kind of an animal.. I think you are more than sex oliver." he smiled and pushed my face closer to his and he kissed me. "tomorrow we are going on a long drive."

"but i have school!" crap, i forgot jaiden was older. He chuckled.

"i'll pick you up there." he kissed my forehead, strapped his helmet on and rode away.

-------------------------------------

Please vote and comment! Woo! Love yall!