Chapter eight

Chapter 8

Oliver’s POV

“Please baby just let me come in and explain.” Philip took a step forward trying to get into the loft.

“Don’t call me that!” Jaiden pushed him back out. In doing so, Philip caught a glance at me and a disgusted look abducted his sorry expression.

“You have someone here Jaiden?” He pushed Jaiden to the side and stepped right in looking at me with an ugly glare. “I thought you loved me! I thought you said you would give me a second chance!” He turned back to Jaiden. Philips skin had now flushed into a shade of pink and his eyes were watery and bloodshot.

“Maybe I should go..” I said scooting to the edge of the bed, about to get up. I was stopped by Jaiden’s voice.

“No, Oliver. I don’t want you to go. You are my boyfriend now. Not this creep.”

“Boyfriend!?” Philip threw his arms up. “This kid is you boyfriend?!” He grabbed Jaiden by the shoulders, and I got up ready to take action if things got ugly. “Jaiden. Take me back. Im sorry. I will never ever cheat on you again I promise. Please. We could be happy together. Me and you.”

Jaidens POV

Philip was so close to my face I could smell the alcohol on his breath. “Youre drunk!” I pushed him off . His sadness turned to fury again.

“FINE!” he shouted and took a glass that was sitting on the counter and threw it against  the wall. The glass shattered everywhere and I just stared him straight in the eye. “Baby.. I’m so sorry. I just lost my temper for a second.”

“Get out.” I said in a low voice.

“Baby..” his voice shook as he started to cry.

“OUT!” I screamed.

Olivers POV

I had never seen Jaiden like this. He was so serious.  So angry. Philip seemed aggressive. Philip sunk. He walked out the door and Jaiden shut  the door behind him. He sighed.

“Im sorry.” He mumbled.

“Its not your fault.” I said getting up. I walked over to him and hugged his neck, standing on my toes to kiss his nose. “He’s just a big douche.”  Jaiden looked at my eyes and then at my lips, and then back at my eyes again. In that moment I found an overwhelming feeling consume me.  My stomach turned and my lips tingled.  I inhaled slowly. Before I could exhale Jaiden had leaned down and kissed my lips. It was a long kiss, about five seconds. We separated. I finally exhaled. He touched his forehead to mine and smiled. I blushed and giggled.  He turned and looked at the clock on his stove. It was already 10:30.

“Well, I’m bushed.” He said turning back. “Let’s hit the hay” He flipped the light switch off and it was suddenly pitch black in his entire loft. My eyes were just adjusting to the light when I felt his arms wrap around my waste and push me onto his bed.

“Ah!” I screamed jokingly. He layed next to me and kissed my lips. Then he pulled his shirt off and opened the drawer on his side table. He pulled out some blue pajama pants and slipped them on over his boxers. I sat up and took my shirt off and put on my black skinny sweats.  I layed back down on his bed and we both got under the covers. I turned on my side so I was facing him and he grabbed me and cuddled me close. I got butterflies in my stomach when he did that. He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear.

“Sweet dreams, Oliver.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm! So do you guys think that Jaiden will be ready soon? And you finally met Phillip!

So Anyway Im sooosososososo sorry i havent uploaded in like forever. But I can only write when im at my friends house because my parents are big douche bags! xD anyway please comment, vote, and fan! Loves ya!

-Christy