A strange awakening. (boyxboy)

so i started this story last night... :)

Just to claify oliver and jaiden are both boys and they met at a gay club.

Please enjoy!

----------------------------

A strange awakening.

Chapter 1

I woke up next to a complete stranger. He was hawt. He had brown hair, spider bites, and he was sleeping peacfully.

"What the heck did i do?" i thought out loud.

The guy next to me stirred under the covers. Perhaps i had woken him. Maybe it was a good thing. He might have not been as drunk as i was last night and actually remembered what happened.

His eyes flickered open under his shaggy hair.

"good morning oliver." he smiled.

"morning." i sat up and looked at him. Thats when the hangover kicked in. My forehead pounded.

Well he knew my name so thats saying something atleast.

He chuckled. "you have no clue huh?" he grinned also sitting up.

"sorry, no" i confessed.

"we met at the club last night and you had one to many shots. I offered to take you home but you were too drunk to figure out where you lived." he explained as he flipped his hair out of his face.

I bit my lip "oh.. Thanks."

Well i dont think anything i would regret happend because both of us were fully clothed. He was probably just trying to be nice. Although we had probably made out alittle before i got drunk.

"im so sorry." suddenly flushed with embarassment. I must have seemed like a drunken fool last night.

"oh dont worry about it." he smiled and i realized how beautiful he was. He got out of bed "im jaiden, if you didnt remember."

"oh yes!" i finally caught a glimps of last night. "the artist." i recalled

"right" jaiden chuckled. Then he paused. "do you remember anything else?" he hinted.

My heart skipped a beat. What was he letting on? Had he done something after all?

"no no! Not that! Dont worry. I would take advantage of you like that. All im saying is we kinda... Well, we kissed. A ,little. Well alot. Before you got all loopy and stuff."

I smiled. "oh did we?" trying to act smooth, i flipped my shaggy black hair out of my face. I showed my bright blue eyes that i knew were a curse to any gay man.

"woah, your eyes are stunning." he looked at me amazed

"aw. Your sweet." i smiled.

Jaiden fake coughed, "well, your welcome to stay here for breakfast if you like. But if you dont want to i can drive you home."

"hmm, well if you dont mind id like to stay. Maybe we could get to know each other better." i bit my lower lip.

"id like that oliver." he mused.

We sat on the balcony of his small loft and sipped coffee. We talked about everything. Jaiden had told me how he had a previous boyfriend who had completly crushed his heart. They had dated for a year and a half and jaiden had fallen in love with him. He gave himself to him completly and he later found out that he wasnt true. Jaiden had only been brave enough to get back into the datong world but two months ago. I listened intentivly.

"that must have been so hard for you jaiden." i put my hand on his shoulder.

He shrugged. "im alright." he smiled and looked at me through a seperation in his hair that fell over half of his face. His green eyes sparkled in the morning sunlight. He leaned over and kissed me softly.

Then he seperated. "im sorry. That was too soon." he looked down and pretended to be fasinated with his coffee mug.

"hey," i turned his head towards me with my hand on his cheek and leaned closer. "its alright. I like you." we both smiled. Then we kissed. We must have sat out there kissing for atleast 20 minutes. He was an amazing kisser. No man had ever kissed me this way before. We seperated and he smiled.

"this is nice." he whispered. I nodded and bit my lip. He closed his mouth still smiling. He got up out of his seat, opened the sliding door and stepped into his small apartment. "you coming oliver?" he looked back.

"sure" i said and stood up. I walked in and sat on his queen sized bed. I played with the powder blue sheets draped over the bed sloppily. I watched jaiden glide across the room, so gracfully he was running the water into his used coffee mug. I had never met anyone like him before. He was so much deeper than any other guy he had met at a club. He had more to him. He was more... Real.

"can i take your mug?" he held his hand out. I gazed up at him stupidly with my mouth open.

"....huh?"

"your coffee mug. Are you finished?" he smiled and a little tooth poked out over his lower lip on the left side of his mouth. He was adorable.

I examined his lips ".. Oh here." i said handing him the cup. His lips were like none other. They were mocha colored with a darker tan line that shaped them so perfectly. He cameback from his kitchen area and sat on the bed next to me. We looked at each other for a moment.

"your eyes are amazing" he said grinning. His grin reminded me of the way a puppy looks before you give it a treat.

"a puppy waiting for a treat..." i thought outloud. He raised his eyebrows.

"what was that?" jaiden teased.

"oh sorry nothing. Comere you." i kissed him on his lips quickly.

We were making out and as we did i layed on my back and he was on top of me. Then he started on my neck. Nibbleing and sucking on my pale skin. I sighed in pleasure. I clutched the back of his t shirt, starting to pull it off. I caught a glimps of his muscular abs. He had a six pack. Thats when i felt him getting hard on my leg.

Chapter 2

Just then he stopped and sat up.

"hey what gives?" i joked "we were just getting to the good part." i pushed the upper half of my body up with my arms so i was sittng up with him.

"sorry" he pulled his t shirt back down over his torso. "its just. Well i havent... You know.. Since phillip."

"its alright. I understand if youre not ready." i wiped off my neck with my hand. He pulled me closer to him with his arm and kissed the side of my head.

"youre sweet." he said softly

----------------------------------------

Alright i will finish chapter 2 in the nextupdate soo yes.

Howdo you like it so far?