Chapter 22.

DON'T FORGET TO READ MY ASHTON FANFIC CALLED NIGHTMARE!

Chapter 22.

“Are you sure you want me to do this Michael?” I asked looking at the hair dye.

“Yes I’m sure! Now hurry before I change my mind!” he squealed. I quickly prepared the dye and hung a towel over Michael’s shoulders. Then I dipped the brush it and spread a bit on top of his head.

“There’s no going back now dude.” I said adding more to his hair.

“I’m regretting this already.” He whined.  Minutes later I finished and set a timer on my phone.

“So what do we do for 20 minutes while your hair sits?” I asked slumping in a chair.

“Did you guys use protection?” He asked out of the blue.

“What?” I said trying to think back.

“Did he wrap that shit up?!” he asked again.

“We are not talking about this now.” I said cleaning up a bit of the mess that was on the counter.

“Annabelle!” he said a bit loud.

“I don’t remember Michael. It doesn’t matter okay, I’ll be fine, and my mom put me on birth control a while ago.”

“Doesn’t mean it’ll work, why you didn’t tell him to put one on?” he argued.

“It didn’t cross my mind at the time.” I said. “Can we just please change the subject?”

“Annie, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…”

“Don’t apologize I’m fine.” I said cutting him off. I went to walk out of the kitchen but he pulled me back. He wrapped his arms around me. I took a deep breath and stepped back. I smiled up at him and checked the timer. “We have 10 more minutes until your hair is done.”

“How about we…” he trailed off.

“I have an idea I’ll get a movie ready and you make the popcorn.” I said walking over to the movie cabinet.

“Ill also order some pizza okay?” he said grabbing the phone.

“Okay sounds good.”

Michael’s hair didn’t turn out too bad in the end. It actually looked good. After the movie ended Luke came back, I expected to see a happy Luke but he just looked frustrated.

“Hey babe how did it go?” I asked.

“Fine.” He said harshly. He kicked off his shoes and went into my bedroom and slammed the door. I flinched, my eyes flickered to Michael. He shrugged and looked back at his phone. I sighed and jumped off the couch, I made my way to my room, my heart raced, I didn’t know what was going to happen. I slowly opened the door.