Chapter 18.

HEY GUYS! I know its been a while I had to go somewhere to get help for depression and stuff but i wont bore you with that but I have some news I am having a contest for the sequel to heartbreak girl, its going to be called " Hoping For A Happy Ending" and  I need someone to make me a bookcover so yeah. But dont worry you have plenty of time to make it because Heartbreak Girl isnt over so just giving you a heads up and yeah! Follow me on here for more details because i dont like boreing you with authors notes so here is chapter 18!!!!!!

Chapter 18.

We finally finished washing the dishes when I heard a knock at the door. It was midnight who in the world would be here? Being the one girl that overreacts to everything I grabbed baileys dads’ golf club and slowly made my way towards the door. When I opened it was the one and only, Will.

“What are you doing here?” I demanded.

“We need to talk.”

“Um no we don’t actually.” I said tossing the golf club to the side. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

“Give me a second chance please.” He said stepping closer. I stepped back and looked towards bailey.

“Just leave will.” I slightly yelled.

“Fine but you will regret this you dumb bitch.” He growled. I pushed him out the door and slammed it shut.

“When will this crap end?” I huffed and slid down the door.

“I don’t know boo.” Bailey said sitting down next to me.

Three months later…

It began to feel normal waking up to no Luke. I know he was only there for a week before he left but it opened up a wound that was made when he left years ago. I got up and showered, I hurried due to the fact that I had to go to school today and nothing makes the day better then to Mother Nature delivering the news that I’m not pregnant this month. I put on a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt before grabbing a granola bar and heading out.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder as I stepped out of the car. I heard girls screaming down the hall as I walked in but I didn’t really care. I walked past and to my locker, as I was trying to get my combination in a pair of hands covered my eyes.

“Hey little sis.” Levi said taking his hands off my eyes.

“What are you doing here you don’t go to school no more you creep.” Levi and I had gotten pretty close after Luke left; he was the actual brother that I needed.

“You forgot your notebook and your girl things.” He said slipping them in my locker.

“Thanks.” I said leaning up against my locker.

“You don’t look too hot, are you sure you’re okay to be here for the day?” he asked putting his hand over my forehead.

“I’m fine. Just go home; I’ll call you if I need you.” I said shutting my locker. He nodded his head and walked back down the hall. I started to make my way to my first class when yet again I passed a bunch of screaming girls. I walked up to them and tapped one girl on the shoulder.

“What’s going on why is everyone freaking out?” I questioned.

“You didn’t hear?! Luke from 5SOS is here! Wait you’re his girlfriend Annabelle right?! O-M-G can I get a picture with you? Oh gosh he’s going to be so happy when he sees you!” she screamed.

“Luke’s here?” my eyes widened. I began to push through the crowd of girls. “Luke?!” I yelled. “Luke it’s me Annie!” I yelled louder as I was almost to the front.

“Annie?!” Luke yelled back. It felt so good to hear his voice. I eventually made it to where he stood.

“Oh my gosh Annie!” he yelled picking me up and wrapping me in a hug.

“I’ve missed you so much Luke.”