Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

I picked up our towels and packed up quickly while the boys bickered back and forth.

“Luke lets go.” I said grabbing his arm and tugging on it. We started walking and will watched our every move. Luke slid his hand around my waist and stopped me. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. He kissed me softly and pulled away; he intertwined his fingers in mine and continued walking towards the car. When we got to the car I put the things in the back and slid into the passenger’s seat, my heart continued to pound. Luke hopped in the driver’s side and looked over at me and smiled.

“Well you want to go back to your place or mine?” he asked.

“So you’re just going to act like that never happened. What was…?” I couldn’t finish my sentence.

“I wanted him to see that you can get over him and that you moved on, and to make him jealous that you already had a new guy. What do you want us to be real?” I shook my head.

“My house sounds good.” He laughed and started the car. Maybe I did want us to be real.

“I’m going to pick up some of my things from my house first. Do you mind if I stay over for a while?” he said.

“I thought you were on tour? And I don’t mind.” I asked him raising my eyebrows.

“We get a couple of weeks off.” I nodded my head as we pulled into his hotel in which he stayed at with the rest of the band and one direction, this ought to be good. “Don’t worry they don’t bite, hard.” I gave him the death glare and stepped out of the car. I’ve met Michael a plenty of times, Ashton once and Calum was never around. We entered the hotel and into the elevator. When we reached the room everyone was in there.

“Hey it’s Annabelle!” Michael shouted as he rushed over to hug me.

“Hey it’s been a while.” He let me go and called the rest of the guys in. Luke put his hand on my back and introduced me to the boys even though I knew all of their names. “Boys this is Annabelle.” I smiled but didn’t say a word.

“Don’t be shy love we are just your everyday guys.” Louis said while smiling. I looked down at my feet and bit my lip. They laughed a little.

 “Group hug!” Niall shouted. They all surrounded me and Luke and laughed.

“Well we better get going; I’m going to be spending the rest of the break with Annie so you boys have fun.” Luke said picking up his bag.

The boys all looked at each other and smiled.

“Alright, have fun.” Michael said wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head and followed Luke out.

When we arrived at my house, the phone rang loudly I picked it up and looked at the number and answered.

“Hey mom.”

“Hey honey how are you doing, I’m going to spend the next few days at Greg’s house so don’t expect me home anytime soon.” Same old mom.

“Ok, love you.”

“Love you to baby girl.” I hung up and slammed the phone down.  I took a deep breath and shook my head.

“So what do you want to do?” I asked. He walked over to the counter where I stood and looked into my eyes.

“I need ask you something and you need to be honest about it ok?” I nodded my head and managed a smile.

“Did you feel anything when I kissed you at the beach?” he asked.