Chapter 8.

A/N: This is a short chapter I know but I wanted to get something out for you guys. I have writers block and I just played a game I got yesterday all weekend and friday I was at a friends. Well to get through the writers block I played ed sheeran because well ed sheeran is the cure for lots of things. Well I won't keep you, Read on and don't forget to comment and tell me what you thing and vote! LOVE TAE.

Chapter 8.

I hugged him tighter not wanting to let him go.

“Come on let’s not mope about this, let’s have fun while I’m still here ok?”

We spent the next few days hanging out with friends and going to our favorite places. There was two days left until Luke had to leave to go on tour. It was pretty late and I had fallen asleep on Luke’s shoulder. We lounged on the couch all day since days before we had been running around like goofballs.  I heard my phone vibrating as I was half asleep. Luke picked up the phone and answered it.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Who the hell is this?” it was my mom.

“It’s Luke Mrs. Ross.” I heard her gasp.

“Oh my goodness Lukey boy, how have you been it’s been a while?” She squealed.

“I’ve been really good.” He chuckled. I picked up my head and looked at him. He flashed a smile before saying goodbye to my mom and handing the phone to me.

“Hi mom.” My voice croaked.

“Hi baby girl, did you just wake up? Well I will be home in an hour. See you then honey!” she chirped. I hung up and threw my phone on the ground. I groaned and fell face first into Luke’s chest.

“What time is it Luke?” my voice was slightly muffled as I spoke.

“Eight thirty.” He said putting his phone down and wrapping his arms around me.

“It’s too early to be awake.” I growled. Luke laughed before picking me up bridal style, walking into my room and tossing me onto my bed.
                “Get dressed grumpy pants we are going to hang out with the boys in a while better hurry.” He said flashing a smile and closing the door.