Chapter 16.

Heyllloow! So I am going to try to make a schedule for when I upload a new chapter. I'm thinking probably either every friday or saturday or every other with some random uploads sometimes. I don't know but I have to tell you guys something. If you don't already know there will be a seqel to heartbreak girl. And I suckkkk at making covers, so when Heartbreak Girl is over, I will have a contest for a book cover and you guys can send it all in and stuff. But I will save all of what you have to do for it for later. Sorry if you hate authors notes I just really wanted to say that so look out for that and I might start doing contests on if you want to be in one of my books orr have a chapter dedicated to you or whatever so I love you guys and sorry for the long authors note. LOVE YOU.

Chapter 16.

Food was sprawled out on the end tables and all over my mom’s bed. My hair was in a bun, it looked like a rats nest down. My eyes were burning and red. No makeup baggy sweats, perfect day. Not, I wish Luke was here. It hurt to think of him, my stomach twisted when I did. I had cried so much I made myself throw it up. My mom began to pick up the food; she didn’t want me eating then puking then eating all over again. Toy story 3 was on and almost over, we were running out of Disney movies.

“Mommy?” I asked in a hushed voice, I had been screaming and crying so hard that I had lost my voice.

“Yes baby girl?” she answered.

“Do we have any more movies?” I asked again.

“I think we have monsters Inc. and that’s it.” She said placing the DVD in my hands. I sighed and flopped back down on the bed.

A week later I had eventually gotten out of bed and dressed. My phone buzzed from my bedside table. Luke, it read.

“Hello?”

“Hey babe.” It felt so good to hear his voice.

“Hey.” I said shoving things into my bag.

“What are you doing right now?” he asked.

“Getting my bag ready for baileys house? What are you doing?” I said almost tripping over everything.

“Missing you.” He sounded absolutely heartbroken.

“I miss you too boo.” I said letting a tear slip down my cheek. I sniffled and shoved the last thing I needed in my bag.

“Don’t cry.”

“Sorry, I just really miss you, god it’s only a week and I’m already a mess.”

“It will get better I promise, if you want you can fly out to the show in a week or two.” He suggested.

“That would be lovely, well babe I have to go. I love you.” I said grabbing my bag and laptop.

“I love you too Annie. Bye.” I hung up and tossed my phone in my bag and headed to baileys.