Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

I sat on my bed crying, tears falling down my cheeks as I stared at my phone, Will just broke up with me over the phone. I tell him my last goodbye and delete our messages and his number. I click new message and punch in Luke’s number, I wasn’t sure if he was going to answer but I just needed to see. Will just broke up with me over a text message, he was cheating on me. I miss you Luke, I need you. Call me whenever you get this message I don’t care what time it is. I set my phone down and went to take a shower. I washed away the makeup that smeared and washed away the dried streaks. I hopped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel and walked back into my room. My phone buzzed from the bedside table, I walked over to it expecting it to be my mom who’s never home checking up on me. But as soon as I picked it up my heart stopped, Luke.
                I hesitated but clicked answer. “Hello?” I asked nervously.

“Where does he live, he needs a good ass whooping?”

I laughed, same old Luke. “Depends on what you’re going to do to him, would the police be involved?”

He chuckled a bit before speaking again. “I miss you Annie.”

“I miss you too Luke.” I said sadly.

“Smile.” He said.

“Why?”

“Because I can’t stand to see you sad.” He said in a serious tone.

“Wait what?” I questioned.

“Look outside.”

I peered out my window, and there was Luke smiling like a freaking creep. “Luke I’m only in a towel!”

“ oh come on we have been friends since we were babies we have seen each other naked plenty of times, what wrong with now?” he said laughing.

“You’re a pervert.”

“But you love me anyways.” I walked into my bathroom and grabbed some my clothes on the way.

“Let yourself in you know where the key is.”

“Ok see you in a second.” He hung up and I set my phone down and dressed quickly.