No Ordinary Love

Hi guys,

I'm back with a short update.  I'm very sorry for not updating this for 40 long years :D Thank you to all those leaving comments and still reading my stories. Appreciate all of you guys.

Comment and vote please.

---

The world around us in chaos. The career we both chosen invades our privacy. My family wants to separate us. With all these happening, I find strength in her. I will fight for Rhian no matter what. With her I find peace. She's my shelter whenever things go wrong. She's my home that I always want to run after a long tiring day. My love for her grows deeper every day. I want to come home to her every night. Sleep next to her and wake up with her by my side. I want to see her smile when she wakes up. I want to call her during our busy day telling her she's in my thoughts. I want to grab a cup of coffee with her anytime. I don't care if we drive-thru or dine-in or even take-out. I just wanna do stuff with her. I want to kiss her on my car, make out in the parking lot. Watch our favorite movies even if we cannot focus much because we are so busy kissing and cuddling. I want to celebrate all occasions with Rhian and not miss a single date. I want to have fights with her and make love after. I want to always be beside her in good times especially in tough times. I want to spend my life with her.

*Spend My Life With You by Eric Benet and Tamia*

I never knew such a day could come
And I never knew such a love
Could be inside of one

And I never knew what my life was for
But now that you're here I know for sure

I never knew till I looked in your eyes
I was incomplete till the day you walked into my life
And I never knew that my heart could feel
So precious and pure
One love so real

Can I just see you every morning when
I open my eyes
Can I just feel your heart beating beside me
Every night
Can we just feel this way together
Till the end of all time
Can I just spend my life with you

Now baby the days and the weeks
And the years will roll by
But nothing will change the love inside
Of you and I

And baby I'll never find any words
That could explain
Just how much my heart my life
My soul you've changed

Can you run to these open arms
When no one else understands
Can we tell God and the whole world
I'm your woman, and you're my man
Can't you just feel how much I love you
With one touch of my hand
Can I just spend my life with you

No touch has ever felt so wonderful
(You are incredible)
And a deeper love I've never known
(I'll never let you go)
I swear this love is true
(Now and forever to you)
(only for you)
To you

My car parked in front of Rhian's house. She was expecting me today. We haven't seen for a week because of our busy schedules. We didn't have time to prepare for a getaway so we decided to stay in her house. She opened the gate for me, I was so happy to see her. Finally, I was able to see her smile. I could smell her, I could feel her and I could kiss her. I missed her so much and I have been waiting for this day to wrap her in my arms and never let her go.

"Hi, love." Rhian whispered when we entered their doorstep.

"Hi, baby. I miss you." I muttered holding her hand looking deep in her eyes. A look of love and wanting to kiss her soft lips. But I cannot do that yet since we are at their house.

"I wanna show you something, love. Let's go to my room." She held my hand tightly while we go upstairs.

Once we were in her room. I stopped, pulled her closer to me. She turned around, now we are facing each other. Without saying any word I held her head and kissed her. I missed her so terribly and I want her lips on mine. Her lips brushes mine our tongues meet with glee. I can feel her longing too. Her arms on my waist pushing me against the wall. Our kisses became intense, none of us does not want to let go. Each kiss deepens my love for her. Her body pressed closely to mine our need to be with each other is real.

We paused for a while catching our breaths. "Baby, I missed you. I love you." I whispered to her ear.

"I missed you too, Glaiz. I have waited for this day to be with you again." She held my face and kissed both of cheeks and my forehead. Then she kissed me slowly on my lips. "I love you." She said to me. Her words fill my longing heart.

She showed me around her room. She prepared us a decent meal with champagne. Her bed with rose petals. She lit some candles and the scent spreads in her room.

"Love, you prepared this?"

"Yes, only for you, love."

I touched her lips, traced them with my fingers. "I missed your lips, Rhian." I whispered. I wrapped her in my arms tightly and remember her scent. "I missed all of you, I missed making love with you, baby."

I felt her lips on my neck kissing me softly. My heart beats faster and my knees weaken. Oh, how I missed her kisses on me. Her lips find mine and we started making love slowly. Savoring the time we have to ourselves. Today she's mine, if time permits I want to spend my life with her. We took off our clothes and lay down her bed sprinkled with petals. My fingers trace her soft skin. I love touching her like this. Her fingers on my lips, we look in each other's eyes. I can feel her love for me and I melt with her stares. "Kiss me now." She muttered. I gently kiss her lips and she respond with soft kisses too. My lips travel to her neck, my tongue tasting her skin. I hear her heavy breathing, I feel her every heartbeat. I kissed her shoulders, her arms and hands. I kissed every part of her body not missing any spot. I caress her breasts with my lips making her moan. I went down her thighs and make love with her. My tongue licks her sensitive part while I slid a finger inside her. Rhian is so wet. I continue to please my girl until she shivers from the pleasure I send her body. She moans and mention my name over and over.

I love looking at her face whenever she reach her climax. A look of love and desire. I love everything about her. I kiss her skin again until I reach for her lips. Our lips locked like we do not want to part. Rhian, pushed me on the bed and went on top of me. I'm loving her every touch and every kiss. She sends me great pleasure that only her could give me. We are both in a paradise that we have built and no one can steal us from this moment of joy. We made love in repeated times until we are both famished and feeble. We ate the food she prepared, slept for a while and make love again. We didn't leave her room until sunrise comes and I have to go.

"Baby, love, I need to leave." I whispered to her. We are both naked under a warm soft blanket.

"Already?" She asked sleepily.

"I hate to go but I have work."

"Don't leave yet. Let's take a shower and grab a coffee at Starbucks, love."

"Okay, baby." I kissed her lips and neck and pulled her up from the bed.

One more time, we made love in the bathroom. We just can't get enough of each other. I want her and she wants me too. I need her in my life. She makes me happy and alive.

"Baby, I love you so much."

"I love you so much, love." She looked into my eyes and saw her sincerity. My heart is in so much bliss.

"I want to spend my life with you, Rhian. Someday, when we are both stable and ready we can face the world together."

"I want to spend my life with you too. Maybe someday and somewhere we can be free."

Life will be difficult for us and may ruin our relationship if we let it happen. We both need to hold on to each other for as long as we can. I love her so much. I have never felt a love like this. This is no ordinary love. A once in a lifetime love.

*No Ordinary Love*

This is not your ordinary, no ordinary love
I was not prepared enough to fall so deep in love
This is not your ordinary, no ordinary love
You were the first to touch my heart
And everything right again with your extraordinary love

From the very first time that we kissed
I knew that I just couldn't let you go at all
From this day on, remember this
That you're the only one that I adore

Can we make this last forever
This can't be a dream
'Cause it feels so good to me