All in My Head

Glaiza's POV

Got home safely. Goodnight, Rhian.

I sent that SMS to her as I promise to text her when I get home. I went straightly to my room and headed to the shower. While the water's running down over me, I cannot stop thinking about her. The kiss made me shiver. I close my eyes and I all I see is Rhian. That very moment we kissed, as I think of it my inner self is going wild and my heart wants to explode. What have you done to me, Rhian? There's a part of me that wants her, be with her if only I could I would ask for more. But a part of me tells me to stop. She has a boyfriend, we are both straight and maybe just got carried away by the roles we play (Am I still straight? I asked myself). Did she feel the same way? Ah! Time for me to move on from this silly thought.

I dry myself and put on a robe. I laid down my bed and reached for my phone. She did not reply my message, I sighed. My body is tired but my mind is still running. But I need to sleep. Maybe playing a music would help me so I docked my phone to the speaker and played a song.

"All In My Head"
Tori Kelly

[Verse 1]
I see you with her and it crushes me inside
Guess I should stop thinking about you all the time
Maybe this is what I needed maybe this is a sign
Maybe I've been blind to reality baby tell me
[Chorus]
Every little glance my way
Every time you wanted to hang
You seemed so interested
Could you tell me was it real or was it all in my head
Wass it real or was it all in my head

I don't think I finished the song and I fell asleep right after the chorus.

Rhian's POV

Phone vibrates. I received a text from Glaiza. I'm glad she's home safely. I type my reply but my phone suddenly shuts down. Battery empty! I charged my phone first and took a quick shower.

I'm all exhausted for today's occurrence, I can't even concentrate. After my bath I put on my boxer shorts and an over sized cotton white shirt :) for my bedtime outfit. As I recall our TV guesting she mentioned wearing these clothing, she finds it effortlessly sexy. I smiled to my self, shit! I'm dead. Waah! I think she got me twisted. I took a deep breath, grab my phone and turned on. I want to reply to her text but I really don't know what to say. I am not even sure if I can face her again because that kiss flip my world up side down. I'll figure out something tomorrow, I hope I can think better then. Goodnight world, goodnight Glaiza.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Glaiza's POV

I checked my phone it's half past nine and no text from Rhian. I got up, brushed my teeth and made coffee and also made banana Nutella sandwich (wheat bread). While it's brewing, I started to read some part of the script where Althea and Jade having their intimate scenes. While munching my sandwich and sipping my coffee I read...

TRMD Script

After the rooftop scene. Jade and Althea finally reconciled. Althea will let go of her jealousy and fully trust Jade. They have decided to figure out how they can conquer this. They both know that only facing the truth would give them their freedom to love and happiness they hoped for. It will be difficult but as long as they have each other nothing can stand in the way.

Since they came to the rooftop driving their own cars, they went inside their vehicles separately. Before starting the car, Jade dialed Althea's number.

A: Yes, Lubb?

J: I was thinking, maybe we can uhm sleep at a hotel tonight? (stuttering)