Say it Again

Hi guys,

How's your Monday? Here's a short update for you. My mind is still getting warmed up, maybe I can write better stories later on. If you have any song suggestions, I welcome those :) What is your favorite story so far?

Comment and vote please?

Thanks, loves.

====

The thing about love, is I never saw it coming

You kinda crept up and took me by suprise
And now there's a voice inside my heart that's got me wondering
Is this true? I wanna hear it one more time

Move in a little closer
Take it to a whisper
Get just a litter louder
Say it again for me
Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I'm the only one who blows your mind
Say it again for me
It's like the whole world stops to listen when you tell me you're in love
Say it again

By Marie Digby

===

This girl is so lovely.  How can she make me so happy just by staring at her?  There are times I want to go back to where I first laid my eyes on her.  To where my heart first skip a beat. Her first touch, her first kiss, her first I love you.  I never planned to love someone like her.  I never saw her coming to my life, never thought that she will be my life.

"Hi, morning."  Glaiza whispered.

"Morning, baby."  I greeted her with a smile.

"Were you watching me sleep?" She asked.

I nodded and smiled.

"Penny for your thoughts?"  She asked sweetly.

"Hmm...just thinking about all our firsts." I cupped her cheek.  She's too cute.

"Our first touch?"  She asked. She run her fingers on my lips.  I smiled.  "Our first kiss?"  She held my hand and kissed the back of it.   Oh, my heart melts.  "When we confessed our feelings for each other?"  She continued to ask.

"Yes, baby.  Say it again, please? I wanna hear it."  I whispered.

"You wanna hear how I have fallen for you?"  She asked and I just nodded.

"Before our lips touched that night inside my car, I'm starting to feel something for you.  Everytime we have intimate scenes, my heart beats faster just getting close to you.  I got scared with that feeling but the truth is I really like it.  Then we accidentally kissed, I was shocked but having your lips on mine is unexplainable.  So I kissed you purposely, I knew then that I was falling for you.  Since then I can't get you off my mind.

I love you, Rhian.  Then and now I still love you and I want this to be forever."  Hearing those words from my love, I have fallen hard again.

"I love you, Glaiza.  I want our love to be forever too."  Slowly I leaned to kiss her lips.  After those words of affirmation of our love our kisses turns too sweet and deep. 

"Mmm."  She moaned.

"How about the first time we made love? Do you remember?"  Breaking our kiss and asked her.

"Nooooo.  I don't remember."  She answered teasing me.

"Whaaat?"

"But I want to remember every detail of it.  I am ready to hear your story, baby.  While you're narrating you can also reenact."  My girl is such a tease.  She winked on me and made a cute face.  Then I started to make love to her like our first time.