If This Isn't Love

One Day.

Two words but it can be magical,

Hopeful words for a heart so fragile.

One day.

It could be now, it could be soon.

It will happen,

You just don't know when.

Remember that one day someone broke your heart?

Your world begun to fall apart.

But you chose to move on,

Slowly picking up the pieces so it can be whole,

Then one day you are ready to start.

Yesterday's pain and sorrow will heal.

One day will be here and it will be all worth it.
.......................

Phone vibrates...Glaiza calling. I check the time it's 2:15 A.M. Why is she calling this late? "Hello Glaiza?" I answered her call. "Hi." Glaiza softly replied. "Hi. It's late, why are you still awake?" I asked worriedly. "I can't sleep. I have been thinking about you, Rhi. I think about the kiss and how you kissed me back. I think of your touch and how it makes me weak. I think of your smile and how it melts my heart. When you look at me I am lost in the moment. What are you doing to me?" Glaiza's voice like almost want to cry. Hearing her saying these...my heart wants to explode not because of hurt but the joy that overflows, "Hey Glaiza, let's talk about this. I mean in person." I want to see her, I need to talk to her. "Wanna come over to my place?" Glaiza asking, and I think she's a bit drunk. "Are you drinking?" asking her like I'm her mother. "Just had two bottles of Smirnoff Vodka, are you coming? Uhm come here, please?" she sounds full of affection. I can't say no to her. In the first place she shouldn't be drinking. We have taping in a few hours, "Yes, wait for me. Text me your address. And do me a favor, stop drinking." I command her.

I put on my hooded sweater and shorts. I packed my things needed for the taping later and I'm ready to go. I received her text, her place is in Quezon City and I will be coming from Alabang. *On my way, see you ; ) .* Was my reply. I will drive anywhere no matter how far just to be with Glaiza. *Please be careful. 051115 my door passcode, ssshhh :).* Another text from her. I smiled at her text, like 'my girlfriend just handed me her key to her apartment' that kind of feeling.

I took the Skyway then EDSA. I love driving at this hour, the road is clear, no traffic. It's raining outside but it is not torrential nor continuous. I managed to drive at 120 kph speed, I reached her place in less than one hour.

In front of her door I suddenly felt nervous, my heart is beating faster than usual and my hands are sweating and cold. I fished out my phone to check the passcode and key in the digits. I opened the door and saw Glaiza fast asleep on the couch. I like her place, simple yet elegant with a touch of anime portraits. She really loves anime, how can she be so mature and be a kid at the same time. I smell peppermint aroma around her home, you feel relaxed by the smell of it. Glaiza's wearing red and blue striped boxers and a plain white V-neck shirt. I sat down the carpet right beside the couch and I watch her sleep. "I can watch you sleep for hours, baby." I whisper. I gently traced her eyebrows with my index finger, then to her nose, to her cheeks, then to her lips. I brushed my thumb against her lips and lean forward for a kiss, when I'm almost near she opened her eyes and look at me with warmth and I melt from her stare. "You were awake all this time?" I whispered. "No, I think I fell asleep but my mind is still thinking about you. I'm happy you are here." She softly say. I leaned closer to kiss her, this time it's no accident, this time I initiated this kiss. I slowly press my lips on hers, I gently hold her chin with my thumb and index finger to pull her lips closer to mine. Glaiza mirrored my every kiss and felt her hand on my nape and she pulled me harder to deepen our kiss, I opened my mouth she sucked my tongue. I moaned. Her mouth taste of sweet vodka that she drank earlier. I feel our every heartbeat, I hear the sound of our kiss, I hear her say my name. She turns me on big time. We pulled away from the intense of our kiss to catch our breaths. I sat on top of her still on the couch, she pulls my sweater closer to her like begging for a kiss. I didn't give her a hard time so I leaned down to kiss her more. Her kisses are wanting, needing and it blows my mind. She kisses me on my neck and I moaned, Oh Glaiza. I say her name as I feel this torturing sensation travel down my body. I wasn't aware of our position, last thing I remembered I fell off the couch.