One Step Closer (Updated)

"Are you done with your meeting?" Ben asked Glaiza. 

He was waiting for her while he sits at the corner of the restaurant.  Having Spicy Tuna Quinoa Roll and Matipuno Smoothieyy that Glaiza suggested for him to eat while waiting for her.  Glaiza came near at Ben's table and he asked if they are done with their meeting.  "Yes, we can leave now. Let's go!" Glaiza looked away to the direction going out.  He stood up and escorted Glaiza on their way out.  The staff greeted them goodbye with a teasing tone, "Goodbye Miss Glaiza, goodbye Sir Benjamin..." Glaiza just gave them a smirk and Ben smiled at Glaiza.  "Shall we? Chynna's waiting for us at Book and Borders Café." Ben opening the door of the passenger seat for her.

When they arrived at Book and Borders Café, they went straightly to where Chynna was seated. "Oh, you came here together?" Chynna asked Glaiza. "Hi, Chynna!" She said, and mouthed STOP to her friend. "Guys, you want anything?" Ben asked the girls. "I'll have latte...double shot, non-fat. Thanks." Glaiza smiled at him.  "Chynna, how about you?" He asked but still his eyes are on Glaiza.  "I'll have another cup of this." Raising her cup and she noticed that Ben's attention was on Glaiza but Glaiza was busy with her phone not aware of Ben starring at her. "Hey, Ben!" Chynna snaps, "Go make our coffee, shoo." Pushing him away. "Glai! Hey! What's up with you and Ben?" Asked Chynna taking Glaiza's phone away.  "What? Nothing! Give it back!" Starting to get irritated with her friend. Chynna checked Glaiza's phone she saw Rhian's name in the messages. "Since when you and Rhian been text mates huh?" Giving back Glaiza's phone.  "Since when you became a showbiz talk show host?" Both of them laugh.  "Seriously, Glai. Is Ben courting you again?" Chynna asked.  "No, but he asked me again and I said no." Glaiza said in soft tone. "Why? He's a great guy." Chynna said. Benjamin approached the girls and served them their coffee. "Here Chynna, Glaiz, here's your non-fat double-shot latte. I made that." He proudly smiled.  "Thanks, Ben." Said Glaiza.

"Guys, I'm tired.  I think I'll take off."  Glaiza exclaimed looking at Chynna.  "Uhm, yes me too." Chynna was fast reading her friend's mind.  "I'll drive you home?" Ben offering a ride.  "No need, Chynna offered to drive me home." Glaiza said quickly.  "I know you need to take care of things here in you café." She added. "Okay, goodnight girls. See you when I see you." He kissed both of the girls' goodbye.

Whilst on the road, Chynna asked her best friend "Tell me what's going on, Glai? I know you."  "I really can't hide anything from you, huh?" Glaiza muttered.  "Of course I am your best friend." Chynna exclaimed.  "C'mon tell me now." She added.  "Okay, here it goes. I'm in love." Glaiza sighed.  "Ah! I think I know, I think I know who!" Chynna paused, "It's her, right?"  "What? Are you one of those fortune tellers in Quiapo? You're creepy!" Glaiza's a little annoyed of Chynna.  "Of course I would know, you and Rhian are too obvious." Chynna explained. "So what's the problem?" She asked.  "Don't you get it she has a boyfriend!" Glaiza cried.  "I know but I think Rhian likes you too." Chynna said. "Ah! It's too complicated." Glaiza sighed.  "We're here. Call me if you need to talk about it. I'm here for you. Bye!" She parked the car in front of Glaza's condominium.  Glaiza kissed her best friend goodbye, "Thanks, Chynns. Love you. Bye." 

Glaiza lighted a scented candle to feel relax.  Her room is now filled of the aroma of French Lavender Soy Wax.  Laying down her bed she checked her phone and texted Rhian.  Then they started to talk for hours until five in the morning.

Rhian woke up on the couch of Bianca's living room.  It was eleven in the morning, when her phone vibrates and received a text from Bianca. *Good morning, bestie. I have an early taping, my day will be hectic, call me when you're awake. Love you! P.S. Why did you sleep in the living room?* Then her phone rings, Glaiza is calling.