Locked Away

August xx, 2015

Dear Love,

Baby, I wrote this letter while I'm on the plane.  Three hours of flying and all I can think of is you.  What we shared these past two days in Singapore was the best time of my life.  I wish to do more travels with you, take a picture of us in the most romantic places.  Though we didn't get to tour around SG, staying close to you is the best place I have been to.  Now that we are apart, it feels like I am home away.  I know that I will see you tonight but longing fills my heart.

We started out fast, it took one kiss to confirm what we feel.  But no matter how fast it has been, I will not haste in this love I have with you.  I will savor every moment spent with you.  I will look forward to moments that we will still have to share in the future.

As much as I want to have good times with you, baby, I know it will not be always heaven for us.  I am not sure of the things we will both despise and fight about.  But one thing I am sure of, I love you and I don't want to lose you.  Please say you want this too.

I am not perfect, I have flaws in the past and will still have more.  Would you still love the same?  I cannot always be strong, I could break down a little or more.  Tell me baby, would you still love me the same?  We have laughed many times but will you cry with me during hard times?  Would you stick around with me, would you stay with me even if it is difficult?  Would you spend your lifetime with me?  Would you still love me the same?

Baby, I don't know what awaits for us in the future.  But I picture my life with you twenty, thirty years or more from now.  Life is hard being in our shoes. People will judge us, but as long as we have each other and the support of our family, we will go a long way.

I love you always, baby.

P.S.

While writing this I am listening to Locked Away by R. City Featuring Adam Levine.  I'm pretty sure that neither of us won't be put to prison or somewhere else.  I hope in worst case scenarios of our lives, we will still love each other.

Your love,

Rhian :)

---

Just when the plane landed I turned off flight mode of my phone.  Messages and notifications come through.  I received one from my love and I tapped the message to read.

*Hi baby, let me know when you landed.  I already miss you, baby.  I can't wait to see you but I can't fly back today.  The organizer of the concert asked me if I can stay until my original flight schedule.  They have prepared a thanksgiving dinner later.  Sorry baby, I love you.*

After reading her message I felt disappointed but there's nothing I could do about it.  This is the world we live in. I'm sure I'll do the same if ever I'm in her position.  So I called her to let her know I'm back here in Manila.

"Hello, baby?"  Glaiza answered.

"Hi, love.  Touchdown Manila and I miss you too!"  I said.

"Oh, you've read my message?"  She asked.

"Yes, and it is okay. I understand, baby."  I muttered.

"Thank you so much, baby.  I'll make it up to you when I get back.  By the way, I also said I love you in my text."  She murmured.

"Are you flirting with me, baby cause it is really effective."  I exclaimed.

"Uhm, no baby.  I'm trying to seduce you."  She whispered.

"Oh my goodness!  YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE.  You'll be in trouble missy."  I faltered.

"I would like to be in trouble with you, just with you."  She whispered again.