Let's Stay Together

It's only five in the morning, woke up early to this beautiful sight.  I can't believe she's in my room, on my bed, both lying down under the same covers.  When I'm beside her I feel secured, loved, comforted.  The best sleeps I ever had - is every time when she's right beside me.  She's my sleeping pill.  Every morning that I wake up with her feels so brand new, I can never get used to this feeling.  The girl that I once dreamed to have a future together IS MINE.

I slowly got up from the bed.  Very cautious not to wake my girlfriend up.  I went downstairs to get us coffee.  At the kitchen I smelled the aroma of coffee that's been brewing.  I asked Linda our house helper to prepare three mugs and a tray.  I'm also making coffee for mom, this is my way of telling her that Glaiza spent the night here so she won't be surprised.

I placed the tray on the coffee table in front of my mom's room then I sneak inside and gave her the coffee.  "Morning mom, I made you coffee."  I kissed her on her forehead.  We are not usually like this, but I gotta make my move to let her know Glaiza is here.  I know she's not going to be mad but I'm feeling kinda tensed.

"Honey, good morning! Hmm this is unusual.  What's up, baby?"  My mom really knows me. There's nothing I can hide from her.

How do I say this? I asked myself.  "Uhm, mom...  Glaiza spent the night here.  She came late last night, because we had to talk.  So I let her stay the night."  Wooh! That wasn't so hard at all.

"That's it, honey?" Mom asked.

"Yes, mom." I answered.

"Did you guys fight?"  I gave mom a little annoyed look for asking that. "Okay, I get it. You don't have to answer, hon.  I'll fix us some breakfast, be ready in thirty minutes."

"Thanks mom. Love you."  I walk outside her room, picked up the tray and went straightly to the attic.

I slowly opened the door and walked like a cat sneaking in to my room.

"Baby! You left me.  Where did you go?"  Glaiza muttered.  My heart jumped hearing her suddenly speak.

"Oh, you scared me baby.  I thought you're still sleeping."  I put down the tray on the floor in front of the glass door of my porch.

"I woke up not having you by my side.  Mmm, I smell coffee.  Is that for me?"  She look so cute playing lazy on my bed.

"You are too cute lying on my bed, baby. I am enjoying the view."  I tackled her on the bed and tried to tease her.  I acted like I wanted to kiss her, looked into her eyes deeply.  She wanted it, but I hold back myself from kissing her.

"I know what you're playing..."  She whispered.  By just looking into each other's eyes, we understand each other.

"Oh, really?"  She knew what I was thinking so I changed my game plan.  I kissed her lips and she did not expected that.  I gave her a deep, wanting, air gasping kiss, biting her lower lip and sucking her tongue.  Her hands move around my body grabbing my behind.  I felt she's getting turned on.  I broke our kiss and get up from bed.

"Mom will be waiting for us, she's preparing breakfast.  Get up now, baby.  I want to show you something."  I saw her frustrated face, I smiled inside my head.  I grabbed her hand and we sat on the floor in front of porch.

"Baby, you are such a tease.  You are lucky you are here at your house I still can restrain myself."  Glaiza exclaimed, looking at me, drinking her black coffee slowly.

"Shh.  Watch this, baby."  I was pointing to where the sun rises.

The fiery color of the sun scatters around the sky.  The clouds were delighted, the sky was amazed - they complement the greatness of the sun as it shine in full blast.