Chosen

Since being back home I've yet to catch up with my boo Journey. I guess that's how it is when you get a full house. But, today I said fuck it I was doing a pop up visit on her ass. I got my twins ready and grabbed their diaper bags. My boys were now one years old, and had gotten so big. And each day they were beginning to look like replica's of their daddy.

"C'mon my babies we're going to see Auntie Journey," I told.

They fell out in laughter because they didn't know what I was saying.

"Mama," Jaiden cooed. It caught me off guard, but I was happy as hell. I started kissing him all over his chubby cheeks.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jahmoy chuckled.

"Baby Jaiden just called me mama," I started screaming.

"Damn really? Chaiden been calling me da da for the last couple of days."

I scruched up my face cause I wanted Chaiden to call me mama first. Right on cue he saw his father and started chanting away.

"Da da da da da da," He echoed.

Jahmoy smiled, and kissed me on my cheek causing Chaiden to start crying. I was used to that because he didn't like me holding or touching nobody, without crying. I could barely even hold Jaiden without Chaiden throwing a damn fit. He was just tok damn spoiled, and there was nobody to blame for that but my damn self.

Jahmoy picked him up off the bed, "Aye cut that out lil nigga."

"Jah what I tell you about that? Stop calling him that mess, before you know that's all he gone be saying."

Jahmoy waved me off and walked out of the room with Chaiden still in his arms.I could hear my baby sill crying then a few seconds later he stopped. Picking up Jhaiden I grabbed their bags, and we headed downstairs.

"Babe I'm taking Chaiden with me today," Jah stated.

I smiled, "Okay baby I'll see you later."

I kissed Chaiden on his chubby cheeks, with Jhaiden on my hip and headed out the door. I placed him in his car seat and ducked down to grab my his diaper bag. I placed it in the seat next to him, and shut the door. Getting in the driver seat I rolled down the window, and backed out of the drive way.

I was at a stoplight talking to Journey's crazy ass. "Okay well boo I'm on my way over there now."

"Alright Chosen see you soon."

The phone call ended and I tossed it over in the passenger's seat. Looking up I noticed the light was green, and started to go but was hit by a big ass red truck. I could hear Jaiden crying as everything faded in and out, and that's when I realized I hadn't strapped him up. I was trying to get myself out of the damn seat belt, but it wouldn't budge.

My baby was crying his damn heart out, and I was trying not to black out. "Jaiden it's okay mama's coming for you baby."

I could hear sirens in the distance, and tried to free myself once again.

"Ma'am are you okay," A voice asked. "Can you hear me?"

"Save my baby," I cried. "Save my baby."

"We're losing her!" The same voice yelled out.

"I got her son," I heard another one say.

"Thank you God," I whispered before blacking out.

--

I could hear beeping noises around me, so I opened up my eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a man sleeping with a baby in his arms. But who was he? The beeping sound grew louder in faster, and a doctor entered.

"You're awake," He smiled at me. "How are you Miss Chosen?"

"Chosen?" I asked him confused.

His smile faded, "Your name is Chosen, and you were in a car accident."

"Who is that man over there?"

"That's your husband and your baby boy," He smiled again. "Due to the accident being so severe you lost your memory."

A girl entered wearing the biggest smile on her face. She had the prettiest skin complexion covered in tattoos, and her hair was green.

"Chosen you're woke," She exclaimed.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

Her facial expression changed also, and the doctor asked to speak with her in the hallway. When she returned she went to wake up the guy in the chair, and he smiled at me as well. I sat up and returned the gesture. He had the prettiest smile I had ever seen, I'm so glad that he was all mine.

"How you feeling baby?"

"Tired," I responded. "Is that our baby?"

He handed the little boy to the girl who took him, and walked out of the room. "Yes he's our son," He came closer. "He did have a twin."

"Oh we had twins?" I was excited. I had always wanted to have twins. "Where is his twin?"

"He died," Was his only words.

"What how?" My voice softened.

"Baby listen," He took my hand. "You were in a bad accident a few days ago, and you forgot to strap up Jaiden..."

"Is that our other son?"

He nodded his head yes before continuing, "They tried to save him," He started crying.

And so did I. I couldn't actually believe that I was the cause of an innocent baby's death. My innocent baby.

"I'm sorry," I cried even harder.

"Baby don't cry," He wiped my eyes. "God needed another little angel, and he took ours. I don't blame you so don't think for a decond that I do; I'm just ready to take you home."

The girl with the green hair came back inside holding the baby. "Can I hold him?" I queried.

"Of course he's your son," She exclaimed handing him to me.

The baby instantly started cooing and grabbing my fingers. He looked just like my husband just the cutest little thang.

"Chosen I'm your cousin Journey," She jntroduced herself.

I just smiled and nodded my head at her. Then she turned her attention towards my husband, "Jahmoy let me know when you guys are settled in Cash and I will be over with the kids."

So that was his name Jahmoy, I giggled to myself. Causing my little baby to giggle as well, and he blew a spit bubble.

--

We arrived at this big house that was made like a mansion. Everything was black and trimmed with gold, this man must've been royalty.

"Are you a king?" I askd him.

"Nah baby, but for you I will be," H snickered. "Listen baby I know you don't remember anything, but just know we're gonna take this thing one day at a time. I don't care how long it takes, as long as I got you and Chaiden by my side."

I didn't know if I was inlove with this stranger who ws supposed to be my husband. But, he was giving me butterflies, and I was falling for him rather quickly.

"You're my Knight and Shining Armor," I purred.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too," I smiled.

I didn't know if I was supposd to say it back, but it just seemed so right.