Jahmoy

Becoming a father had to be one of the best feelings in life. I felt so bad how I treated Chosen, throughout her pregnancy. After I seen how handsome my twins were, and how she almost lost her life in the crash. I knew then it was time to wake up, and be the man I was before this bullshit. Just when I thought shit was good, Desire's ass had to ruin shit for me.

Bitch gone call me talm bout she's pregnant, and I'm her baby's father. I knew there could've been a possibility, and I cursed my dumb ass for not using protection. But, I wasn't sure how far along she was and that would determine if it was mine or not. After getting the test back I was one hundred percent positive, that her baby wasn't mine. Chosen's careless ass laughed in her shit, and told her to drop dead if she could. I swear my lil baby was so disrespectful, but she was my world.

Looking back on all the shit I out her through; I knew that I could never let that shit happen again. She was laid up under me, as we watched Love & Basketball on Netflix. I wasn't a big fan of this movie, but let her tell it this was her favorite movie. If you ask me she only like the part when my nigga Quincy, busted that cherry. Cause hell I'm not gone lie it even got my attention. Especially with this Maxwell playing in the background.

"Baby," Chosen whispered.

"Why the fuck you whispering for Chosen?" I chuckled. "I'm up ma, so what's up?"

"I love you." She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Damn baby I love you too, and ain't nothing gone ever change that."

Chosen stared at me for a minute, as if she were in doubt. "Can I ask you something Jah?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Why when we found out that I might've not been able to have the twins, did you treat me like shit? You called me worthless,cheated, and even went so far as putting your hands on me."

Damn, I thought to myself. I wasn't ready to have this conversation. And why who knows how many months fucking later out of the blue.

"I was hurting ma," I answered honestly. "And I know you was hurting too, but I always wanted to be a father. A much better father than what I had baby, and when dude hit us with that. It was like my heart stopped, and shattered into a million pieces."

I took my index finger and wiped away her tears. "I didn't mean to hurt you Chosen; I was just in a bad place and I realized that. I didn't want you running into the arms of another nigga, so I had to get my shit together for us. And especially for our twins; I had to wake up and see what I was missing."

"Never again though right?" She asked sniffling.

"Never again baby."

We started kissing full tongue blow out, and then one of the twins started crying. I bet it wasn't nobody but Chaiden's lil ass. He was a mama's boy, cause everytime I went to hold him he started crying. But, Jaiden was different he would go to just about anybody. Chosen was about to get up, and go check but I told her I had it under control.

"You sure Jah?"

"I'm positive I got this."

I kissed her forehead, and then she proceeded to lay back down. I headed into the twins's room, and like I thought it was Chaiden crying. They were both awake, but Jaiden wasn't making all of that noise. I picked Chaiden up, and for the first time he stopped crying. Damn. I thought as I smiled, that's all myboy wanted.

I picked Jaiden up in my other as he started making baby noises. Telling me shit that a nigga couldn't understand, but I nodded my head and talked to him. Walking back into the bedroom I noticed that Chosen was still awake, and she grabbed Jaiden from out of my hands.