Journey

I couldn't believe I had actually stabbed Cashmere. But, here I was suffering from two miscarriages, and trying to get better. While all along this bitch Camille, who was supposedly his sister was fucking him. I knew something was up with them, but I never had any proof. I can't even believe this bitch had the balls, to tell me she was pregnant.

I swear I don't even know how I started dragging this bitch. All I remember is Cash pulling me off of her, and her cat ass called the cops. Fucking rat ass bitch. Hoe probably thought she was gone have my nigga, tuh I might've talked big shit. But, no matter what I wasn't walking away from this relationship.

The only reason I got off the hook was because the arresting officer, worked under neath Jahmoy and Cash. And if I ever get my hands back on that bitch; I'm gonna chop all of her hair off. I don't have no fucks to give; she should've though about that bullshit. Jasmine and Jahmir were pulling us closer, because we needed to be strong for them. Those two were my world, I'd do anything for them.

Jasmine's birthday was on Saturday, and she wanted to have a sleepover. And of course I was all for it; I never had a sleepover. So whatever lil mama wanted she was going to get it this weekend. Cash walked in wrapping his arms around my waist. No natter what he did, I could never stay mad at him for too long.

"What you cooking?" He asked in a low tone, letting me know that he was horny.

"Cooking Steak, loaded baked potatoes, and I tossed a salad."

"Damn," He groaned sucking on my neck. "Can't you leave it for a minute? I need you to handle something for me."

"Alright daddy," I giggled. "I'll be upstairs in a minute."

Cash smacked my ass and headed upstairs. That man was so fucking fine, and his waves would make any bitch sea sick. I set the timer in the kitchen on an hour, heading up after him. Once I was inside of the room; I didn't see him anywhere.

"Cash?" I called out confused.

Just when I was about to turn around his hands wrapped around my mouth. Here he goes with this foreplay shit.

"Take them clothes off real slow," Cash commanded.

"Babe I don't have time the food, and the kids."

His lips covered mine, as he roughly removed the dress I had on. He was being a little rougher than usual, but this shit was turning me on.

"Lay that ass on the bed doggy style, I want a clear view of that pussy."

I was in that position for at least five minutes, before I felt his tongue.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Put your hands behind your back."

I did as I was told, and he made sure to put a firm grip on my wrist. He was licking, sucking, and eating me like there was no tomorrow. I felt myself on the verge of cumming for the second time, and was ready to tap out.

"P-please Cash," I begged.

Instead of responding he told me to shut up by smacking my ass. I felt his manhood enter me from behind all twelve inches. It felt as if he was taking all of his frustrations out on me. But, the way he was fucking me had me cumming back to back. I was speechless I couldn't even tell him when I was cumming again.

"Fuck!" He spat, as he sped up.

I tried throwing my ass back, but I knew that was out of the question. A few minutes later he came releasing inside of me. I collapsed on the bed, and collapsed on top of me. Getting up I headed into the bathroom to wash up. As I was rubbing the body wash over my chest; I felt Cash getting in behind me.