Journey

I walked over to my father's table where he was having breakfast with his new family. He seemed very surprised to see me, and his wife had one more time to roll her eyes at me.

"J-Journey," he stuttered.

"Oh hey daddy, yeah I didn't forget who you were," I said with sarcasm.

"Daddy?" His wife repeated.

I tilted my head to the side ready to curse this bold bitch out. "Yes bitch you heard me correctly, this is my father. As in; he had sexual intercourses with my mother, and they created me."

"Journey!" My father intervened.

"Journey let's go ma," Cash commanded.

I snatched my hand away from him, and tried to stop the tears that were threatning to spill any minute. I just walked away from him how could he forget about me? I'm supposed to be daddy's little girl, but now I see he went and replaced me.

I went outside and sat in the car waiting for Cash. He came out shortly carrying our to go boxes, and a drink carrier. I felt so embarrassed and couldn't believe I reacted how I did.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you; I just I..."

"It's alright ma I understand if I was in your predicament; I'd probably do the same. But, you reacted how a lot of people would. I'm here for you ma you ain't got to apologize bout that," Cash assured.

I really appreciated Cashmere; he was some kind of Sophisticated Thug. And; he really made my clit jump, hell I don't know what it was abput this man.

"Who sent you Journey?" He asked unexpectedly.

"What?" I giggled.

"Who sent you back to me?"

"God," I smiled.

He closed his eyes for a minute, and then smiled at me. "I had to thank God real quick."

I laughed taking a sip of my Splashberry. I was still lowkey pissed about what had occured, but even more pissed that I had to leave without eating. These days I had been eating like I had another life inside of me. My fat ass couldn't wait to get home, so I could grub.

I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the sound of J Cole's 'Losing My Balance'. For as long as I could remember I had been a big J Cole fan. I swear for God if I ever met him; his fine ass getting it right there on the spot.

We finally pulled up into my driveway, and I was past starving. Cash and I sat down in the living room, deciding to watch a movie on Netflix. I wanted to watch an all time favorite The Wood, cause that was forever my shit.

In a goofy way Roland reminded me of Jahmoy's goofy ass. Slim was sexy as fuck to me, and reminded of me of Cash. And Big Mike; he kind of reminded me of our dear friend Kenny D. He; was goofy and so full of life lord knows we miss Kenny. I felt Cash's eyes piercing through me, making my stomach grow with butterflies. I don't understand how this man made me so nervous, yet alone had this sort of affect on me.

I stared back at him staring into those innocent eyes. Hell I knew he wasn't innocent, but God really blessed this man. It never occured to neither of us that maybe we were moving too fast. Feels like we just started back where we left out. But, we both knew that there would be consequences. And deep down I think we really didn't care.

In the middle of our intense stare down; his phone started going off. He looked at the screen very annoyed, and handed it to me. I looked at him confused then once; I seen who was calling I giggled.

"Hello," I answered irritated.

"Where the fuck is my baby's father?" Aisha spat.

"Who knows if you're even pregnant Aisha?" I shot at her. "And if you are what makes you so sure that it's Cash's."