Cashmere

I hated to leave Journey's side a few weeks ago. I know she was mad at a nigga, but I had got an important phone call. As soon as I got over to Aisha's I was letting her know we couldn't fuck with eachother no more. All that bitch did was get my dick wet anyways, we weren't in a relationship. I got my eyes set on one person, and that was Journey.

I always had a thang for shawty it was just some about her. It killed me when she had to move to New York. But, now that Journey was back I wanted her all to myself. Yeah, most people would think I'm not the type to settle down. Hell I wouldn't even think I was, but when you got a gorgeous ass girl that's both smart and independent. It make a nigga ready to wife her ass up, it's not up for discussion.

I walked inside of Aisha's crib, and appreaciated that she always kept it clean. She wasn't a bad looking girl to be honest; she was just a hoe. Aisha was what you called an around the way girl. Which wasn't a good thing here in Carolina.

"Hey daddy," Aisha purred. "What brings you by?"

She got up trying to hug and kiss me knowing damn well; I didn't allow that shit.

"Don't do that shit Aisha," I demanded.

"I thought we were more now Cashmere," her voice softened.

"See that's were you wrong," I laughed. "Don't no nigga want a thirsty ass bitch that'll suck and fuck for some quick bucks. Especially not me hell, I wouldn't even get respect being seen with a hoe like you."

Aisha's eyes started to get watery, as she stood there and listened. She was a really a sad fucking case, her parents should've trained her better.

"But the real reason I came by is to tell you that I'm through with you..."

"After every fucking thing I've done for you!" Aisha screamed, as tears ran down her face.

"What you want bitch some money?" I questioned.

Before she could respond I threw at least three thousand on her ass. She looked pathetic sitting there crying, and it was really getting on my nerves. I sat down on her couch then slid off my jeans and shorts. I pulled my dick up through the slit that's always in boxers, and told her to come make it wet. Like always she did as she was told. See what I mean? A sad fucking case.

After busting my nut all over her face, I got out of dodge and headed to Journey's place. Like I expected her door was unlocked. There was slow jams playing, and the house was smelling real good. So I knew shorty was in the kitchen throwing down. She was in there singing, and swaying her hips to the beat while seasoning the ribs.

Damn; she looked sexy as fuck right now. Journey was sporting a messy bun, a green crop top, and a pair of black shorts that were tight as hell. I walked up behind her, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I could tell she was in alarm because she didn't know who I was.

"Jazzy Journey at a lost for words," I whispered in her ear.

She sighed, and rolled her eyes. Removing my arms from around her, I took a seat at the bar.

"Cash what are you doing here?" Journey asked.

"I came by to see you is that a crime?"

"Hell yeah it's a crime I need to start locking my damn door."

I chuckled at this girl; she was really a peice of work.

"You need help lil mama?" I asked.

"No I sure do not."

Lord knows if shawty keep talking to me like she crazy; Im bound to go upside her damn head.

"Jazzy Journey," I paused. "You're gonna have an head injury if some more slick shit fly out your mouth."