Chosen

My baby Jahmoy and I were in the middle of some hardcore sex when his phone went off. To say that I was mad would be an understatement; I'm fucking pissed! And, yes his ass could've kept going but he just had to answer. Whoever his Black ass was talking to seemed to have all of his attention. To be honest I wasn't feeling that shit at all.

I knew it wasn't Cashmere because; he ain't calling Jah at three in the damn morning. So, what that mean? It's another fucking bitch right or wrong? How I'm feeling right now if he can give another bitch attention, especially right in front of me. Then I don't want his mother fucking ass. But, I knew he wasn't letting me go without a fight.

As you know we all grew up together, but Jah and I were never too fond of eachother.One day I was just feeling like shit, and Journey wasn't here. So because he wasn't picking up; I headed over to his condo at the time. Once Jahmoy opened the door I fell into his arms spilling my heart out to him. He was supportive and caring, and I think that really opened the door. I'm not for sure, but I do know he built my confidence back up and made me feel not only wanted. But for the first time I felt needed, and over time we just kind of fell inlove with one another.

"Jahmoy will you get off the fucking phone and tend to my needs," I snapped.

"Who is that Jah?" Some bitch in the background questioned.

"Damn sis you nosey as fuck now you know that's my baby Chosen," He chuckled. "Now go to bed, so I can finish gut fucking my girl."

My eyes bulged with embarrassment, and I punched his ass.

"You think I'll disrespect you Chosen?" Jah asked; I shool my head no. "Good now climb back on this dick."

I did as I was told, and gave his ass one hell of a ride. I don't think that I could ever see myself without Jahmoy by my side. I felt my orgasm rising, so did he because he held my waist and just started pounding me. That had to be one of the best releases I've ever had. Once he got his release it was lights out for the both of us.

"Chosen," Jahmoy said quietly. "You up baby?"

I rolled around to turn and face him. "Yes Jah?"

"We need to talk," He replied too calmly.

My heart sped up at the thought of what we had to talk about. I nodded my head to indicate that I had heard him, and was listening whenever he was ready to talk.

"I know we've only been together for two years, it'll be three in October. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you baby. We still young right now, but I'm positive there's not another woman in this world for me."

I hadn't even realized I was crying until he started wiping my face. "Just think if you would've never came to me that night Chosen, we probably would've hated each other still."

We both laughed, and I kissed him. "I'm so inlove with you Jahmoy," I told him truthfully.

"I'm inlove with you too," He smiled licking his lips. "Oh and Jessica wants to come over tomorrow."

"That's cool with me babe; you guys need to hang more. Since you've missed out years on your sister's life. And, if she likes maybe I could take her shopping."

"Yeah Jessica will like that; she spoiled as fuck already."

I laughed giving him one last kiss before drifting off to bed. Waking up the clock read 10:00 a.m., and Jahmoy was still asleep. So I decided to take care of my hygene's then cook my baby some breakfast. Looking at my calendar I noticed my girl hadn't come on yet. Which annoyed the fuck out of me because I hate to have to look out for it. I just like to get the shit out of the way to be honest.