Let's go

Hanna's POV:

We ran to the room where Newt's bag was in. I found Newts bag and took off the video camera.

I played it at the fastest speed.

We all watched closely. There was ivy on the walls of the maze. At some places, there were also numbers engraved on a wall. Whenever the group saw a griever, they hid behind something or walked away quietly.

When we were coming to the end of the video, we saw a griever above them. I paused the video.

"That's how a griever looks like..."Isabella said.

Then I played the video. The griever chased them. It used its claw and caught Thomas. Teresa ran over and stabbed the griever repeatedly, but it didn't work. The image of the griever got smaller and smaller, and soon it disappeared. After 10 minutes, there was no more footage of the maze.

"I'm so gonna get back at those stupid creators,"Isabella said.

"Yeah me too,"I said.

"So we leave tomorrow?"Zoe asked.

"Yes, but for now, we prepare everything we need,"I said.

"Okay, who is the leader of this group?"Zoe asked.

Everyone looked at me.

I sighed. "Fine, me,"I said.

After that, everyone went to prepare.

I took a lot of biscuits, sandwiches and 20 bottles of water.

Isabella and Tom stole some spears, knives, and two bows and many arrows.

Zoe went to get bags, and bandages.

We all set our stuff in Isabella's room.

"Okay, so each of us gets a bag, 5 water bottles, 4 packs of biscuits, and 4 sandwiches,"I say.

"Now for the weapons, each of us gets a spear, and a knife. Isabella and I will get a bow and 20 arrows,"I said.

"And Zoe can you carry the bandages?"I ask.

"Yes,"she replied.

After taking everything, we packed our bags neatly and put it inside Isabella's room.

"Now everyone go sleep. I'll wake you all up at 6am tomorrow,"Isabella says.

"Okay,"we all reply.

Isabella's POV:

I lie down on my hammock. The night is colder than usual. Mommy, daddy, if you're alive, please reply me. I try to reach to them telepathically. It didn't work. So I tried harder and harder, and finally, I heard Yes sweetie, we're alive, and we'll do our best to find our way back to you. I heave a sigh of relief . They're alive. I pray hard that they would survive the night.

-the next day-

The alarm rang. I got up and went to everyone's room, and woke them up. We all went to get our stuff, and then went to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, we walked to the maze door.

"Okay guys, let's go in,"Hanna says. We all do as told.

We were walking for about 1 hour already, and we saw a wall with the number 6 engraved on it.

"Okay let's take a break,"Hanna says, and we all sit down. Just before we were all going to take out our food and water, a griever jumped out at us. We all got up and ran as a group. While running, I had an idea. I started to climb up the ivy. I yelled at the others who were still running "GUYS I'LL CATCH UP LATER!" I took out my spear. Holding on to the ivy, I dropped the spear on the griever which was just below me. The spear went all the way through its back. It fell to the ground.

The others were all cheering. I climbed down and Hanna said"Thanks. You just saved our lives." I said"Let's take a break now."

We all sat down and ate our food. "Save some for later,"Hanna said. We all nodded our head and put back our food, and the drank some water.

After 15 minutes, our break ended. We stood up and kept walking. "I wonder how the other adults would react when they find out we're gone,"I say. "They'll probably find out that we sneaked into the maze eventually,"Zoe says.

Just then, we heard a voice.

It said"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?!"

THANK YOU FOR READING!WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!😉