Chapter 11 : In the maze

Teresa's POV:

The cage finally came to a stop.

The top part of the cage opened and revealed a bright light.

Everyone was still asleep so Thomas and I went around shaking everyone up.

When everyone came out of the box, Thomas instructed all of them to sit down. They did as they were told.

"Okay so how many of you can remember anything besides your kids or your parents, and your name and age?"Thomas asked everyone.

"I remember Hanna, my best friend."Isabella said, pointing to a blonde hair girl.

"Me too!"The blonde hair girl said to Isabella.

"Okay besides that?"Thomas asked.

No one raised up their hands or said anything, until an asian boy spoke up.

"So basically, we are all stuck up here with no memories except the people we know..."He said.

"Yeah..."Thomas said.

Suddenly, someone spoke up.

"Hey!I have someone in my pocket!"She said, hold a piece of paper up.

There were words written on it:

Hello, this is from the people who put you all here.

This is a maze, and you have to solve it to get out. There are grievers in the maze that can kill you, unless you kill it first. The maze will open every morning at 6am, and close every evening,at 6pm. There is a clock in the box. A new person or family will be sent up the box every month, along with supplies you need. You can request for supplies as well, but we will have to decide whether to give it to you or not. Good luck!

Thomas read it out loud, and soon, everyone was shouting in anger.

"I CANT BELIEVE IT!WE WERE PUT HERE ON PURPOSE!"A young boy yelled.

"YEAH!"An adult replied.

"Everyone calm down!"I yelled at the top of my lungs. Soon, all the yelling stopped and everyone looked at me.

"Listen, we need a plan."I said.

"Yeah. I think I have one."The asian boy said. He stood up and walked beside Thomas.

"Hi. I'm Minho. My plan is that we all have a job. The most dangerous jobs I suggest is called the runners. These runners will explore the maze and try to find a way out. Others can help to build stuff, cook food, find water and help the injured runners."He said.

"Who agrees?"Thomas asked.

Everyone raised up their hands.

"Good. Now let's introduce ourselves."Thomas said.

THANK YOU FOR READING!WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!😉