Chapter 3 : The IQ test

Nobody's POV:

"Why do you think so Brenda?"Isabella asked.

"Do you know why WICKED let your parents help out in building the maze Izz?"Brenda asked Isabella.

Isabella shook her head. "Wait...daddy and mommy HELPED to build the maze?"she asked, looking as if she was going to explode soon.

"We were forced to,"Thomas added quickly.

"Oh I get it now!"she said.

"Is there anyway we can know for sure that she's in danger?"Thomas asked the rest.

"I know!"Minho yelled.

"What?"everyone said at the same time.

"WICKED's IQ test!"he yelled.

He took out his phone and showed everyone the quiz.

"Let's let Izzy go first,"Newt said.

"No, I don't want to!"Isabella yelled.

"Okay chill, little girl!"

"I'll go first,"Brenda said.

Teresa walked over to the couch and hugged Isabella.

Five minutes later, Brenda said"Done!"

Her IQ was 148 for her age.

Minho-150

Newt-154

After Newt took the test, he said"Now its time to see if any of these three shanks here are in danger..."

Thomas lightly punched Newt and took the test. His score was 168. "Oh no..."Thomas said when he saw his score.

He turned around and saw Teresa with tears in her eyes. He immediately sat on the couch and kissed her on the fore head. Newt passed the phone to Teresa. She took the test. Her IQ was 168. Same as Thomas.

When she saw her score, she immediately cried into Thomas' shoulder. Now all the adults except Teresa looked at Isabella, the youngest person in the house. She took the phone without saying anything and took the test.

When the results came out, Isabella wasn't seeing it.

She just passed the phone to Brenda, who then gasped and showed her score to the other adults.

Her score was 174.

THANK YOU FOR READING!WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!