|15| The Truth About Logan, A letter and The Dagger.

Read A/N at the end please? :D Even you Paully! ;D
Sorry for the mistakes, I'll fix them later! =]

|Story Start|

Special thanks to: imthisgirl, thank you for the awesome suggestions on who should play Rose!

Favourite Comment: “I am absolutely in love with this book. Its so fun and cute and romantic and full of suspense. In simple words its AWESOME!!!!! Can’t wait for the next chapter. You are a great writer I love your work :-)” –mishal94

Other favourites:

“You are amazing when they kiss or something I get tingles in my belly. It’s like I can feel what the characters are feeling, you have a true talent” –Gizmo45

“Damn/ whistles/ I couldn’t keep a straight face. I just started laughing and my mom gave me strange looks LOL. But yes, please update

I love all your comments [Not just these ones] If I could put all of them here I totally would! I want to burst out in happy tears every time I read them!

|Rosalie Burns|

Once I got the courage to get out of the shower I quickly moisturized my body and threw on the clothes I had brought in the bathroom earlier. I groaned as the burning, itchy feeling creeped back into my skin. I sighed and uncomfortably walked down the stairs, rubbing my arms in the process. When I reached the bottom I found Asher and Derek waiting by the door, I blushed when I saw Asher smirking at me. “Ready to go?” he asked and I nodded my head carefully placing a pair of Toms on my feet. “Let’s go!” Derek cheered as we walked out the door. I felt a warm arm wrap around my waist and instantly pleasurable tingles shot through me. I shivered in delight and pressed myself closer to Asher. I wanted to ask him about the whole ‘going into heat’ thing but I was too afraid to bring it up. Besides, that conversation is not something Derek should hear until he’s old enough.

The arm that was wrapped around me quenched some of the burning feeling. I pressed myself closer to Asher and sighed when some relief hit me. He looked down at me and gave me a questioning look and I shook my head “Later” I told him. Asher nodded his head and opened the car door for me. I smiled and thanked him and watched as he placed Derek in the car seat before walking to the driver’s side. He got in and we began driving towards the hospital. I sighed and watched at the scenery whizzed pass us, from the back Derek was chatting away about something that I wasn’t actually hearing. I was too distracted, what if I was going into heat? That would cause more problems and we really didn’t need at the moment. But what was bugging me was the fact that I wasn’t a female wolf so I didn’t understand why I would be going into heat.

In case you didn’t know, when a female wolf goes into heat it means they are extremely fertile and very, very horny. It’s the time when wolves try to get pregnant so they can start a family, I don’t really know if that can happen to a human… I really needed to talk to Asher. I knew that shifters couldn’t keep their hands off of each other when their mates go into heat. This was probably what the prickly feeling on my skin was and why it felt good when Asher only touched me. It would make sense…

“You okay Rose?” Asher asked snapping me from my thoughts. I gave him a weak smile and nodded my head, he grinned back and placed a hand on my knee. I let out a small happy sigh as he gave my knee an affectionate squeeze and kept it there for the rest of the drive. “Can we have McDonalds after please?” Derek asked and I turned to give him a smile. “As long as you behave we can, right Asher?” I said, said alpha raised a brow at me but nodded his head. “Course we can” he answered, pulling into the hospital. Derek cheered from the back and I couldn’t help but let out a small laugh. He was so adorable, it made me wish I had a younger sibling like him. I groaned when the Asher removed his hand from my knee and the feeling crept back. I think I was going to stick by him like glue today.