A/N- Not an update. VERY IMPORTANT; POSSIBLE REWRITE.

Hey lovelies,

I wanted to start off by saying I'm extremely sorry for not updating in over a year. It certainly has not felt that long for me. Life's just been so crazy recently that I've lost my time and love for writing. I graduated high school last month, and now I've got university coming up in the next two months. There are just so many deadlines that I have to meet, and I have to start preparing for when I move into my dorm- which absolutely terrifies me. I know that no amount of apologies will make up for my absence, and I want to make it up to you guys. I've been thinking long and hard about what I want to do, there are some important things I want to address about my novel and I want your opinions on them.

1. There is no way that I would ever give up on my story, one way or another it will get finished. Asher and Rosalie are my children and I want to finish their story.

2. I am planning on rewriting Kidnapped by My Alpha Mate. Part of the reason I haven't updated is because I'm unhappy with my writing with earlier chapters of the novel. I also need to fix the plot, there are a lot of plot holes, and I really think that in general things need to be cleaned up and fixed before I can continue writing. There are a lot of parts of the novel that don't tie in with the plot and a lot of messes when it comes to timing. I started KBMAM when I was twelve or thirteen, I'm now almost eighteen, and my writing has improved significantly since then. I took a writer's craft course in my last semester and I've learned so much about plots, character development and editing. I think the only way I can truly finish KBMAM is by rewriting it and turning it into a much better, more thought out version.

3. I DO NOT PLAN ON DELETING THIS VERSION. IF I rewrite, this version will stay here on wattpad, the way it is, since I know how I feel when authors take down the original versions of their novels. However you should know; if you guys decide that you'd be willing to read the rewritten version, this version will not have any more chapters added on to it.

4. With the rewritten version, I'm debating on changing the name. Any thoughts?

5. I want to know your thoughts! Will you be willing to read the rewritten version? Or will you hate me forever? I will be keeping most of what is already in the chapters, but I'm not going to lie, the rewritten version will be slightly different and –hopefully- better.

I don't really think there's anything else I want to address, but if I remember something I forgot I'll probably add it to this or make a new note. I'm really sorry and I hope none of you begin to hate me because of my decision. I also hope that you will continue to read Asher and Rosalie's adventure, since I know they love you just as much as I do. I want to thank all of you so much for your support the past few years, and I wouldn't be where I am today without any of you.

I plan on posting the first chapter of the rewritten version sometime this week. Hope to hear from you!

xoxo- Shar

*There is a duplicate note of this on NDTTP, just with slightly different content.