|13| Hospitals and Flirty Siblings.

Hey all! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! BECAUSE OF YOU THIS STORY HAS MADE IT TO #232 IN WEREWOLF AND #722 IN ROMANCE! I can’t believe it, thank you all so much. It really warms my heart, I really do love you all! Thanks again! <3

Big thank you to my wonderful, fantastic, beautiful friend pandacocochocolic for letting me use her OC Isabella Wright! I really appreciate it <3

Now enjoy the chapter!

|Story Start|

|Rosalie Burns|

Today was the day.

Today was the last day at the lake house before Asher and I made our way back to the pack. I was having bittersweet feelings at the moment. On one hand I was relieved to be going home, I missed Lena, Logan, Joseph and to my surprise the whole pack- who I have yet to be introduced to, Asher says it will have to be soon. Especially with the on coming attack from my… father. It still hurt to think he would do something like this but I learned to push this to the back of my mind for now. I decided I wouldn’t dwell on it anymore, what’s done is done and now I have to try and work through it so everyone can stay safe. I have long accepted the fact that I was beginning to care about the pack and it was making me slightly anxious that they’ve been going on without their alpha for a week. But I had to admit that this mini vacation was more than amazing. I loved just lazing around and having fun with Asher. It really did bring us a lot closer than I thought possible.

I sighed and flopped onto the bed. I had just taken a shower and quickly threw on some neon yellow high waisted shorts with a matching belt and a black tube top. I didn’t feel like doing much with my hair so I just placed it in a messy but stylish bun. I breathed in the scent of the sheets and smiled faintly when I smelt Asher’s scent. It made butterflies float around in my stomach and I felt a little creepy smelling the sheets. I heard the shower turn off and I heard Asher rummaging around in the bathroom. Carefully I rolled out of the bed and padded out of the room, towards the living room. I then lay down on the window seat and let the sun that was shining through the window warm up my skin. I sighed in content before reopening my eyes, the scenery was absolutely beautiful and I really was going to miss the sight. It’s a good thing I had taken pictures with my new phone. Yeah Asher had bought me a new phone, my old one was easy to track and there was also the fact that my dad or any of the other boys could call it any second. So reluctantly I gave up my precious phone and got a new one, the Samsung galaxy s3 HD.

The best part was the phone case, I was smitten with it. Asher had got me a Marauder Map phone case; it had the front of the map on it with the whole Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs bit. Yes, I am a huge Harry Potter fan. When I was 14-16 I had a huge obsession with the series, don’t get me wrong I still do but it’s a little more tame now. Anyways, enough about my weird Potter obsession, I really wanted to go swimming but Asher said to wait for a little while. He wanted to take a stroll in the forest before we took one last swim and left. The lake was shining like little crystals under the suns rays and I could see a couple other families who were enjoying it’s cool depths. Asher told me all the people were shifters and they came from the pack as well. I had met a couple of them and was really surprised when they all immediately accepted me. I honestly thought that I would have to earn their trust, I couldn’t help but feel happy that I was being accepted.

I even got to see some of the wolves I had saved, it was nice to be appreciated for saving someone instead of being lectured for it. The people I had saved were so nice and caring, I didn’t understand why my father insisted on hunting. I mean sure there were bad shifters out there but I mean that didn’t make everyone bad. It’s the same with humans, there are some really despicable one’s out there but that didn’t mean that all humans were bad. I sighed and sat up, leaning against the wall.