|7| Attack of the Regina George Look-A-Like.

Warning: There is some coarse language in this chapter.

Thank you for those who pointed our my "bear" and "beer" mistake! It has been fixed!

|Story Start| 

|Rosalie Burns|

“59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around, 58 bottles of beer on the wall…” 

I was so bored lying here on the bed, as I stared at the boring white ceiling. I have been reverted to singing this song for fun. Asher hasn’t come upstairs yet and I have yet to go downstairs as well. My resolve was slowly becoming weaker and as each hour passed my will was starting to fail. This has never happened before! I usually had a strong will.

“58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around, 57 bottles of beer on the wall.” 

While I was in here I was able to assess the room carefully and I have come to the conclusion of it being beautiful. Asher’s room screamed masculinity and it was huge. I don’t think I’ve said this before but Asher lived in a freaking mansion. The king sized bed was in the middle of the room, the walls were a nice creamy peach colour, there was a big window with one of those window seats and a balcony on the far right of the wall. The dresser was by the door, which was on the wall across from the bed (double doors) and on top of the dresser placed on the wall was the T.V.

There were little dark coloured night tables that matched the dresser beside the bed and a mahogany fuzzy carpet on the floor. The left side of the wall was a walk in closet and bathroom. 

Big eh?

I sighed and sat up. Maybe I was acting stupidly, Asher has been nothing but nice to me (except when he gets mad for me not listening but I think that’s just an alpha thing.) I feel bit bad… maybe I should apologize? I knew he would never actually force me to do something I didn't want to do.

I stretched for a minute before walking over to the balcony; I went outside and let the cool air wash over my body. It was nearing sundown and the sky was turning a beautiful glowing orange, mixed with light pinks and purples. I gripped the edge and looked down towards the forest, I sighed. There was no chance of an escape, not that I really wanted to anyways. But I could see the wolves watching the perimeter and not to mention Asher was downstairs.

I gave a faint smile as one of the wolves nodded its head to me, I think I might have saved this one. It looked very familiar. I couldn’t really see well but it was a maroon colour and not very big, the average size of an ordinary wolf in any pack.

I closed my eyes for a moment and let the calmness of nature take over. I always did my best thinking outside and the balcony was helping me clear my thoughts and my emotions.

It was obvious that I had an attraction to Asher and he obviously wanted me too. I opened my eyes and continued to watch the sunset, it was such a beautiful sight. When the sun was finally gone I stayed outside for a few more moments before going back inside. I locked the balcony door and walked over to Asher’s closet.

I was pretty cold so I decided I would change into something else. I took off the shirt I was wearing and grabbed one of Asher’s hoodies. Seriously it was like a dress on me, it went just a few inches above my knees and I found that I loved it. I loved how small but safe I felt wearing his clothes.

Then I debated whether to take the boxers off or keep wearing them. I decided to leave them off and folded them before placing them on top of the shirt I was previously wearing. Then I grabbed a pair of socks and shoved them onto my feet before taking my hair elastic and placing my hair into a messy bun. Then without thinking too much about it I started making my way down the grand staircase quietly singing my song.