|9| How Did I Not Notice His Tattoo?

|Story Start|

|Jacob ‘Jake’ Forrest|

“Come on man!” Cole complained, smacking my back. “We came here to have fun, stop sulking! You’re scaring all the chicks away!” He exclaimed. I sighed “Cole you know I don’t give a fuck.” I replied. Cole groaned and gave me a sad look “Jake, I know you’re upset about Rose but you have got to trust that we will find her. We came here to Graystone for a reason. We just need to keep an eye open for now. It’s Matt and Marks turn to find a lead, now will you try to have some fun?” he asked.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms “This isn’t supposed to be fun we’re supposed to be finding Rosalie” I said seriously. Cole sighed and gave me a look “Jake, I know you love her and all but-” he started to say, I cut him off getting slightly angry. “Dude you have no idea how I feel, just leave it the fuck alone” I spit out, giving him a hard glare. Cole sighed but nodded his head knowing that I wasn’t in the mood for his shit.  He had no idea how I felt about her, she was- is my best friend and I never had the chance to tell her how I really felt. Now that stupid wolf has his grimy little paws on her and that just made my anger spike. I mean what if she is a mate to one of them? I don’t know what I would do. “

“Dude hottie 12 O’clock” Cole says nudging my side with his elbow. I looked up and saw two human girls checking us out. I knew from the way they were giggling that Cole was using his charm on them. I couldn’t really concentrate so I just looked passed them with a bored expression on my face. There was only one girl that could spark my interest and that was…

Rosalie?

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head, I think my imagination might be working a little too hard right now.

I peered passed the two girls and looked closer at the Pizza Pizza line. There was a girl, who had an uncanny resemblance to Rosalie. She had dark hair that tumbled down her back and down to her waist in beautiful waves, I couldn’t see her face but I could see the side of it and she looked to be smiling and laughing at the guy in front of her. For some reason I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her, willing for her to turn around so I could see her face.

Looks like luck was on my side…for once

I felt like all the breath had been knocked out of me and I looked at her with complete surprise all over my face. Those clear blue eyes were boring into mine and she looked just as shocked as I did, there was no mistaking those eyes. It was Rose, it was definitely her. I would know her anywhere no matter how she looked or what she wore.

I frowned when the guy beside her began to tug on her arm. She seemed to snap out if the trance we had and began to hurriedly whisper to her friend, he gave her a shocked look before looking over at me with a hard glare. I gave her a look of pure confusion, why wasn’t she trying to run away from him? Shouldn’t she be glad that I was here? I started to panic a little bit when he grabbed her bags and Rosalie began to follow him away from the food court, with only giving me a small glance. She was worried for some reason; I could see it from the crease that had formed on her forehead and the way she was biting her lip nervously.

“Cole, look that’s Rosalie over there!!” I hissed. Cole gave me a confused look before following where my eyes were. “Holy shit man what do we do!?” he asked getting the same panicked look and completely forgetting about the ‘hotties.’

“Follow them you idiot! Now call Matt and Mark, we need to get going!”

|Rosalie Burns|

“Are you sure that was him Luna?”

I gave Logan a glare half because he didn’t trust me and half because he called me Luna. I already knew that once I told him it was Jake that he would go into his third in command mode. That was another thing I learned today. Logan was the third in command and that guy from before Noah, the one that found me, yeah he was the beta.