Chapter 32

Hiiiiiii…

I’m back:D:D The updates will be regularly from now on (conditions apply…lol)

This chapter is little intense but I’ve changed a lot in this chapter since I found the previous thing disturbing. I really hope you all like it:D:D

Pic on the side of>>>>> Glen played by sexy model Evandro Soldati (God I love him:P:P) just wanted to share that Bad doesn’t mean Ugly. Bad means the opposite of Good.

And now presenting Chapter 32…..

*********

"An insincere and evil friend is more
to be feared than a wild beast; a wild
beast may wound your body, but an
evil friend will wound your mind."
-Buddha

%$#@^*&! P.O.V

I got down from the bus and walked to my left. It was the direction mailed to me. I pulled out the chit from my pocket in which I had written the address and confirmed to myself that I got down in the right stop.

I took one of the cabs waiting there, “Where to the driver asked?” and I told him my address.

Thirty minutes later I reached my spot and gave him the money.

“You sure you wanted to come here, because this place looks…. Empty” he said.

“I am sure.” I told him and he nodded but didn’t move from there. “You can leave” I snapped at him because I wanted him gone before they came. They would just kill this poor cab driver just like they kill everyone.

He didn’t argue and started driving; I stood in my place until his car was out of my sight. I then walked and stood next to the sign board. This is where I was asked to stay.  This place was where humans lived and no wolves would prefer to live with the humans.

The cab driver was right this place was empty and that is why Glen chose this place. I looked behind me and saw fallow fields, there was no crops planted this time of the year.

The hot rays of the sun were making me feel dizzy; there wasn’t a single tree in the place that would give shade. I looked at my watch to check the time it was 4:35 and the meeting time was 4:30, but they still weren’t here.

The hot weather was already getting to me but I knew I could survive that because today I would get a chance to meet my mother and brother.

It was 4:45 now and I was thirsty, my legs felt like jelly. I was blinking continuously to stop myself from sleeping.

When I noticed the black BMW coming I shook my head and stood straight. The car passed me and stood few meters away. I felt my eyes pricking at this. They do this to have fun, but I was ready to surrender to them if that meant meeting my family.

Just when I began running towards the car it started moving and stopped more ahead. I ran again and again behind the car so that I would make them wait. Just then I saw one of the rogues put his head out from the passenger seat; he caught the can of the soft drink and threw it at me.

The can hit my head but it didn’t hurt at all. The hurt is nothing compared to whipping. I can never forget that day. I shook my head and decided not to think about it, I wanted to meet my brother and mother.

“Pass my can back, you freak” the rogue said and I bent and picked the can. I was tempted to throw it in his head but I will not do that, because then my brother would suffer.