Chapter 47

Hi….

So here is chapter 47 which is dedicated to @Janelleeeee for the cover on the side :D

And this is also the last chapter with Everett P.O.V.

********

“Pray often; for prayer is a shield to the soul, a sacrifice to God, and a scourge for Satan”

John Bunyan quotes

EVERETT P.O.V

Terence was driving the car while I was trying to contact with Egan through the pack link but he had his mind link blocked.

Bastard had it blocked when I need him.

I tried connecting with others and finally found the link with Sam.

‘Where are you?’ I asked him.

‘House. Everyone has been advised to stay inside the house Alpha there is a terrible storm outside’ he said his voice scared.

I growled thunderously and blocked my mind.

Glen had it all planned. He had created a storm so that no wolf from the pack would be able to come help us or Templar.

I was getting frustrated each and every passing second.

I just wanted her.

My Templar.

“Drive faster” I growled at Terence.

After an hour drive later, Keith asked Terence to stop the car and I immediately got out. There was two to three cars parked in the corner.

I looked in front of me and saw a building of which the construction has stopped a year ago.

The place was empty and in outskirts of Silverstar territory.

I have got to give it to Glen he had chosen a perfect place to hide.

The silence here was deafening and I smelled something fishy. This couldn’t be possible.

“Stay alert” I told Keith and Myron who were beside me.