Chapter 27

Hi....

I'm back:D:D:D

Presenting Chapter 27 which is dedicated to @AyaanDierie

Pic of>>>>>>

*******

"I wouldn't do this if i didn't
care, but you mean
everything to me, and if this
is what you need, then this
is what you'll get. But we're
damned well going to work on
changing this association between
caring and spanking."
― Cherise Sinclair , The Dom's Dungeon

EVERETT P.O.V

I was sitting in my office and checking the design of the new building that is going to be set up in the town.

Grandma has named her whole property in my mate, which is Templar's name. But until I found her I was taking care of the family business.

I haven't yet told Templar about all this. I would have if she stays with me.

I hate that I have to call her somewhere to come and meet me or follow her.

I am her mate not her stalker.

She doesn't want me to mark her and that makes me constantly worry of her safety. The recent rogue attacks had made my wolf all the more alert.

He can't stay without her, he always seeks her.

Her safety is my priority.

I have never had a peaceful night's sleep after that attack. I constantly keep worrying about her. Ever since she stayed with me that night, it is difficult for me to sleep without her.

I want her to be with me all day, all night. From the past few days, I get up in the middle of the night and go to pack house to make sure she is safe.  

What has she done to me?

My pack is constantly doing rounds in our borders to make sure such an attack is not repeated. Even some wolf from her pack had extended their help.

I had asked few of their pack members about the rogues and I've got two names so far.

Glen and Felix.

My agents are already in hunt for these two. Now that she is involved in the fight with these rogues, I can't and will not let her be alone.

Earlier, I didn't want my pack involving much with the Waterwave's fight however finding my mate and knowing she is in danger has changed that.

I will do anything to keep her safe.

I will admit it is difficult to control the urge to mark her and make her mine but i will try my best to resist her. Yesterday it was impossible for me so I had to bite her lip.

The taste of her blood on my tongue calmed me down and I had to run away from there.

I was checking the layout prints for the new 'Green City' apartment when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and the door opened to reveal Molly standing there.

"Hello Alpha" she said nervously and I cocked an eyebrow at her.

Molly had joined the pack a few years ago along with some other wolves.

There were no complaints or anything from her so I was surprised to see her in my office now.

"Do you need anything, Molly?" I asked her and she raised her head all of a sudden, maybe surprised that I know her name.

Truth be told, I didn't. I had forgotten about her after I had accepted her in the pack but Terence told me that it was she who alerted the pack about the recent rogue attack.