Chapter 39

Hello Lovelies,

It’s 28th JULY AND IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

THANK-YOU to all those who sent me early wishes:D:D I LOVE YOU ALL:D:D

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone who share their birthday with me:D:D

And so as I promised the cover of my 2nd book to your right>>>>> It’s a werewolf/action/romance/mystery is all what I am going to reveal now. The synopsis will be posted later on.

Okay, back to normal mode….. Here is chapter 39 for you all:D this is an action story so this chapter is full on action coz I LOVE ACTION!!! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MAHESH BABU. *kisses* (My all-time fav action hero:D )

BTW, this chapter is dedicated to tbabie74:D

*******

“Remember that even in

War there is a time for

restraint. A time to hold

back your sword.”

-Suzanne Collins, Gregor

and the Code of Claw.

EVERETT P.O.V                                                                         

“Fucking son of a bitch” whoever the rogue is will definitely die today. I am going to fight and kill him.

That bastard rogue.

My wolf was in an alert mode. He wanted the person dead who dared to intrude me when I was with my mate.

Templar was in her arousal and it took everything in me to walk away from her. Her scent was driving me crazy.

I just hoped she is calmed down before she comes to kill the rogue, Felix. Or else I’ll end up killing all the males who will inhale her scent.

I just….. I am so pissed off at myself for leaving my mate when she is in heat. It was the last thing I wanted to do. But it didn’t feel right to stay with her knowing that the pack is in danger from the attacks.

It was more important for us to kill the rogue.

If what I suspect is true that Felix came here to attack Templar then his carcass will be fed to the vultures.