Chapter 13

Chapter 13 is here…..

Pic of Keith>>>

*********

Families are
made in the heart. The only time
family becomes null is when those ties
in the heart are cut. If you cut those
ties, those people are not your family.
If you make those ties, those people
are your family. And if you hate those
ties, those people will still be your
family because whatever you hate will
always be with you.”
― C. JoyBell C.

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I walked out of my room and saw Marissa coming out of another room.

“Where is Theo?” I asked her smiling.

“He is sleeping alpha.” She told me and i gave her a pointed look. I look around to see whether anyone had heard her and luckily, there was no one around.

“Sorry” She said guiltily. “Um… He is sleeping.”

I have grown very fond of Theo in these past six years. He is such a cute child and I love him to bits. He calls me his ‘girlfriend.’

I train him to fight and I’m not tough with him as Myron was with me.

Though just eight years old now, he looks like a ten year old. Ophelia says it’s because I had saved his life that day his body is growing fast.

Even Jan and Cam say they feel much stronger after I had saved their lives. I had just transferred energy into them. Maybe the energy transferred not only saved their life but also gave them some strength.

“Okay. Just don’t call me that again.” I said playfully narrowing my eyes at her and went to Jan’s room.

I looked at Jan who was lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

“Oi… wake up. We are going to visit the attack scene and get your camera because we may need to take some pictures too.” I told her enthusiastically.

She was still lying in the bed.

“Jan?” I called again. She woke up slowly and gave me a sheepish smile.

“What is it?” I asked her and she replied a small nothing, getting off the bed.

I won’t pester her because I know she will tell me if she wants to.

“Exactly how bad he was with you?” she asked me and I knew that ‘he’ here referred to Terence.

“You are not judging him by what you have heard from me.” I told her sternly.