Chapter 29

Hi….

I’m back:D:D:D

This chapter is dedicated to My_Little_Secret_ :D:D

**********

“He would reach for me in
the middle of the night,
nearly every single night,
wrapping one of those solid
arms around my waist and
pulling me in close. So. Close.”
― Chelsie Shakespeare, The Pull

TEMPLAR P.O.V

“Templar” Rett called knocking the door to my room.

“Go away” I said scowling at the closed door. I knew very well he is able to break that door in a snap, but still I wanted to try hard to do something, anything. Immediately the bulb in my head flashed.

“Open the door or else I will break it” he said his tone casual but I traced the warning in it.

“You are not my Alpha” I said screaming.

“Fine, as you wish it. But don’t blame me” he said and I knew he was ready to break the door. I looked at the bed and smiled at my quick thinking and went to open the door with a frown.

“I hate you” I grumbled.

He looked at the bed and glowered when he saw the five small silver cushions I placed in the middle dividing the bed into two.

“What the hell is this?” he asked growling.

“That is your side” I said pointing at the side with no covers, “and this is mine” i said and went to lie down on my side, the one which had covers.

There was only one in this bed and I won’t share my covers with him. Idiot forced me into sharing a room with him. Oh, Okay… Agreed he didn’t force but the way he said he’ll come after me every time made my wolf howl with joy.

She was purring inside me for him. If it was up to her she would have been a marked and mated wolf by now.

Stupid female.

I was utterly overwhelmed by what he said and again in that moment of madness, I agreed. My common sense died the moment I came to know he is my mate.

I was pulling the blanket up when Rett threw the pillows one after the other outside the door, into the passage.

I saw the glare he was giving me and I was sure it matched my own. I was gritting my teeth and holding the covers in such a tight grip, I was surprised it didn’t rip.

I closed my eyes took a deep breath but it didn’t work so instead I counted one to ten to calm myself. When I opened my eyes he was taking off his shirt, “What the hell are you doing?” I screamed but didn’t take my gaze off his perfect abs.

“I sleep without one. I wouldn’t mind if you do it” Rett said with a smirk while I glared at his…. Do not look at his abs Templar.

“You said you will not try anything” I snapped at him getting up from the bed and standing opposite to him.

“I do not recall saying that” he said feigning innocence and undid his pants zipper. I gulped and turned to look at the grey walls.

“You said you will not try to mark and mate with me” I said still looking at the grey walls.

“Yeah! Damned fool” he said in a tone that implied he regretted promising that. He started removing his pants and was standing in his boxer’s seconds later.