Chapter 12

I was awoken at 6:30 by someone rolling over next to me. I laid there for ten minutes until I was kicked in the leg and I decided to get up and get ready for school. I took a shower and got changed into my black denim shorts and a yellow hoody and my black converse. I knew that this outfit would either drive Ethan crazy or make the other lads come after me. Probably both but oh well. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages- 4 new messages.

Hey babe, you up yet? Your first day back from the accident, we'll all be there for you, see you at school in registration with your lover boy ;) xxxx - Josh

Hiya sexy, you better be up otherwise I'll come get you up and I mean I will :) xxxx - Matt

Hey baby girl, you up yet? I will come and get you if you're not, don't forget I'm only next door, anyway babe I'll see you in registration, love you xxxxx- Ethan

Hey sexy, I hope your OK from your accident, you back in school today? I hope you are, my week has been crap cos I've not seen you at all, oh and BTW I know your secret ;) I'll be watching you XXX - unknown number

Who was that? I woke up Alexis and Sam who were still sleeping and went downstairs to get a drink and a snack bar. I ate it quickly and was in the middle of drinking my drink when my phone rang. I answered it before checking the ID.

"Hello?"

No answer.

"Hello?"

No answer. They hung up. What the hell? Who the hell was that? My breathing sped up when someone knocked on the door. I answered it and saw Ethan stood there looking gorgeous as ever even in a white shirt, black tie, black pants and black shoes.

"Careful of the flys babe." He said before giving me a kiss and making me close my mouth. I pulled away as I heard Sam clearing his throat.

"Hey, you going school?" Ethan asked.

"Yep, she and Alexis are and I'm taking them." Sam said while putting his arm around my shoulders. Just at that point, Matt pulled up in his car.

"Madi, is Alex ready?"

"Yep, hold on." I said and shouted up the stairs to Alexis, "Lex, Matt's here!"

She came running down the stairs and pushed past me, Ethan and Sam.

"Sorry Madi, I'd give you a lift but I only have 2 seats, see you in a bit." Matt said before driving off. I sighed.

"Hey, I'll give you a lift if you want sis but my cars not starting. Eth, does your bike still work?" Sam asked.

"Yep, go and get it dude. It's in the garage and the keys are on the hanger by the front door." Ethan said. Sam ran off to get the bike and came back within 3 minutes.

"Madi get on." I got on the back and we drove off to school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we pulled into the school car park, I could feel every one turn there heads to see us on the bike. We came to a stop and I climbed off and Sam followed suit.

"Do you want me to pick you up after school?" Sam asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll see you later, yeah?" He pulled me into a hug and heard someone clear their throat so I pulled away but he kept one arm around my shoulder.

"No PDA on school property Miss Williams." Mr Thomas said.

"Sir it's my brother."

"So I don't care."