Chapter 33

I hope you are enjoying this story so far. Please comment, vote and fan. x

______________________________________________________________________________

Recap-

A minute later, my phone rang so I got up and went to the kitchen and when I saw who it was, I answered it. 

"Madi, help me! Please." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ethan?"

I heard a loud bang on the other end and ran to Theo.

"I have to go out, Alexis needs me. I'll be back in a couple of hours babe, I love you." 

I grabbed his car keys, ran out of the door and got in his car.

I drove to Ethan's and ran in the house.

"Ethan?" I called. I saw him led on the floor and I ran over to him.

"Ethan?" I asked shaking him.

"Ethan, come on. Speak to me or open your eyes or something."

"Madi." He whispered.

"It's alright, I'm here. I'll go and get you a glass of water, stay there." I said. I went into the kitchen and got him a glass of water. I went back to Ethan and gave it to him. 

As I was helping him sit up, I kept thinking to myself how strange it is to even still be talking to him after everything he has done to me. He drank the water and handed me back the glass.

"It's strange." He said.

"What is?" 

"The fact that you're still talking to me and you still come when I called you and for that I'm thankful." 

"It's OK. You sounded like you were in pain."

"Yeah I was but I could've handled it without calling you. I still love you and I know you're with Theo and I hope you're happy with him because honestly after what I did to you and just in general, I don't deserve you. So I'm glad you've found happiness with him."  

"Thank you Ethan."

"Even though I don't deserve your forgiveness or your thanks but I'd like to think that one day you would eventually forgive me."

This one's for you and me, living out our dreams

We're all right where we should be

Lift my arms out wide I open my eyes

And now all I wanna see

Is a sky full of lighters

A sky full of lighters

I let my phone ring out.

"Do you want anything from the kitchen?" I asked Ethan. He shook his head. I walked into the kitchen and answered my phone.

"Hey, where are you? I called at your place and when I got there, you weren't there. So I rang Theo and he told me where you were living now and when I got there, Theo had no idea where you were and that he thought you were at mine. So where are you?" Alexis asked.

"Um....I'm with a friend."

"What friend? Are you having an affair? You better not be because if you are, then I just thought I'd let you know that you have a very worried guy here who is nearly about to burst into tears even though Matt, Sam and the others are trying to cheer him up." She said. Ethan walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs around the island.