Chapter 9

Please carry on fanning, commenting and voting :) xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on Ethan's door. I knew she would freak out. He answered and let us both in. We went and sat in the front room where Riley and Sam were already sat. 

"Hey guys," I said to Sam and Riley.

"Hey Madi, how are you?" Sam asked.

"Hey gorgeous, how are you?" Riley asked.

"Sam, Riley, I'm fine thanks, how are you?"

"I'm fine thanks Madi," Sam said.

"I'm better now that you're here," Riley said.

"Corny much?" Alexis and Ethan said at the same time. We all burst out laughing. I sat down with Alexis on one side and Ethan on the other.  We were all talking about random things. Ethan got up.

"Madi will you come and help me with the drinks?"

"Yeah sure."

We went in the kitchen and got the drinks and put them on a tray. Ethan came over to where I was stood at the kitchen counter and started kissing my neck. I moaned quietly. I heard someone quietly clear their throat but thought nothing of it until the person did it louder. I turned around to see Alexis.

"Is this Ethan?" 

I didn't answer her.

"Madi, tell me please."

I still ignored her.

"Is it? Just tell me. I already know it is but I want to hear it from your mouth. Madi, I promise I won't freak."

"I......can't." I mumbled and ran out the back door and carried on down the road. I don't know where I was going but I couldn't do this. I heard someone shout my name but just carried on running.

I ran to a familiar road and ran towards his house. He looked my way when I heard a loud car horn beep.

"MADI!!!!" 

I turned around to see the van coming at me. I ran off the road but I wasn't fast enough as I got clipped by the van. I fell to the floor expected to feel the hard concrete but felt a strong pair of arms form around me. One of the hands stroked my face.

"Madi stay awake please!" He shouted.

"Call Ethan please, his number's in my phone."

"I will but please stay awake for me, please Madi!"

"You're amazing Josh and I love you. Tell Ethan that I love him please."

"Tell him yourself, please stay awake, Madi please." I could hear him crying as I closed my eyes.