Chapter 22

This is the chapter with the music thing. The video on the side is the song that Madi will sing. Don't play it till I tell you too. Enjoy :) x

_____________________________________________________________________________

Madis POV:

 Five minutes before the bell rang, me, Alexis, Josh, Matt, Amy and Max walked to music. We entered and walked to our table at the back of the room. I saw Ethan and Sam sat at the front and Miss Gray and Mr Brown sat at the side.

"Madi, come here please." Sam said. I got up and walked to Sam. Ethan walked over to my group.

"Yes?"

"You OK?"

"No not really but you know what can I do?"

"OK, have you got your song that you're gonna sing?"

"Yeah I have."

"What song?"

"Pixie Lott -Without you."

"OK, I'll get the backing track for that for you."

"OK."

"He's gonna be in here, you know?"

"What?"

"He's not got a lesson last so he'll be in this one."

"Oh great."

"You'll be fine. Good Luck Madi. Good song choice by the way."

"Thanks." I said as I walked back to my desk. I was pulled to the side by Josh.

"What's up?" He asked. I saw Ethan go back to the front of the room.

"He's going to be here when I sing the song."

"I thought that was what you wanted?"

"No, I didn't want him to hear it."

"Oh right, well you have no choice now."

"I know." The bell rang and everyone walked in.

"Well who wants to go first?"

After an hour of people singing, there was two people left, me and Amy. Amy went first. She sang 'Fireflies' by Owl City. She was amazing. I gave her a hug as she sat back down.

"Come on up Madi." Sam said. I walked up to the front of the class. I started singing.

(Play song)

Everyone clapped and cheered. I went and sat back down. Amy hugged me and after she had let go, I got pulled into a hug by Josh. 

"OK guys, so you were all amazing, but lets give our judges time to give their opinion and give us the overall winner."

After ten minutes of them deciding, they all walked to the front of the class. 

"We have decided who the winner is. But first we will have the person in fourth place. Fourth place is Alexis Swift with the song 'Breathe Slow'. Well done Alexis. Come here and get your prize." Mr Thomas said. We all clapped as Alexis went to receive her prize which was a pencil. When she had sat back down, Miss Gray spoke.

"Next up with have third place who will receive a pen. And that person is Joshua Night with the song 'Drops Of Jupiter'. Well done Josh." 

Josh walked up to the front and collected his prize. When he sat back down, I gave him a hug.