can't take it

Stacy POV
Warning

Not edited
We all sat in the dining. I sat next to Ethan since he force that we seat together while he announce I'll be his assistant and only his. Right now I am praying his father would not agree.

"Father." Ethan said and his father look up from his meal.

"Yes?" He ask.

"I would love to ask a request." Ethan propose calmly.

"Speak up." His fathers voice held so much authority. Its like their talking business.

"I would like to make Stacy my personal assistant." Ethan said and everyone look at him.

"She is your personal assistant." His father said.

"No, I don't want to share with my brothers." He said and his father look straight into his eyes.

"Are you sure that's the reason, you know I don't allow relationship wit_"

"Father!" Ethan warn his father and his father clear his throat.

"OK." His father agreed.

"Wait you can't do that Ethan." Troy objects.

"Why not?" Ethan ask troy.

"Because you can't just pick who ever you want, I want her to be my personal assistant." Troy said and my eyes bulge.

"Sorry, but your late." Ethan said pick up his spoon and fork again.

"Let her pick Ethan, you can't always be the boss." Francis said and Julia nodded in agreement. Ethan drop his spoon and fork.

"Ok." Ethan agree and turn to me." Stacy pick." He ordered. I shrunk in my chair.

"Stacy you don't have to be intimidated by him, just pick." Troy assure and I nodded. I took a deep breath and turn to Ethan who was giving me a death glare but roll my eyes at him. Am not gonna be frightened by him. I open my mouth but close it when I felt a hand on my thigh. My eyes bulge and i slowly turn to Ethan who Is just looking calm. I took a deep breath but his hand went higher and the worse part is I am wearing a skirt not short but not long just down my knee. Have never been touch by a guy or even kiss by a guy, so this feeling was really strange, my breath became heavier as his hand reach my mid thigh.

"Stacy pick." Troy said and I nodded.

"I..I.." Then his hand met my pantie and I look at him with bulge eyes but he was calm like he was doing nothing." I pick Ethan." I quickly say and his finger rub my pantie making me let out a silent moan but no one heard since Ethan spoke and remove his hand from under my skirt.

"There she said it, she picked, I think this discussion is over." Ethan said and got up and walk away, I quickly got up and follow him when we were away from people I spoke.

"Why?" I ask." Wh..why did you do that?" I ask again and he turn.

"Because since my death glare didn't work, I had to do something, I never lose when it comes to me and my brothers." He said.

"But..why that." I blush and look down. I hear him let out a deep breath.

"What did you expect me to do?" He ask and I blush harder." I get what I want stacy, and I want you, you know why?" He step closer and I look up and shake my head.
"Because your stubborn and am going to teach you a lesson." He said.

"You can't do that." I snap at him.

"Watch me." He snap back and walk away. What did I get myself into.

Most of the chapter would be on Ethan and Stacy.