gbls

Stacy pov

I have been lost for about thirty minute trying to find my room by myself. I've been opening diferent room and all of them were amazing.I open another door and was shock to see Ethan sleeping near his computer. Its late already and I guess he fell asleep typing. I walk inside and close the door. When I was near him I pull his head away that was laying on a paper. I check the paper and saw that he was typing a presentation. I pull his chair to the side and rest his head on the free space of the table. I took the extra chair in his room and started typing since I would just stay up doing nothing allnight.

®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$®i©h$
Ethan POV.

I woke up to the sound of my shower on. I open my eye and saw that the sun as already rise. Shit I forgot my presentation. I look at my laptop and everything was done. Who did this. I thought and remember my shower was on. I walk near the door of the cr and it sundenly open. Stacy was standing there in a towel and she as a big ball on under her eyes.

"Sorry I couldn't find my room. I only end up here. So I just help you with your presentation since your sleeping." She said.

"You could have ask the maid where your room is." I said.

"Oh right."she said.

"You may go now." I said.

"Um can I borrow a cloth kind of left my cloth in the living room." She said shyly.

"Sure." I said and walk inside my closet. I took Jennifer's pajamas. I walk pass to her and handed her the pajamas. She looks confused.

"Y..your gay?" She ask. Wtf.

"No. Its my girlfriend's." I said.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." She said and walk inside the bathroom.

After five minute she came back dress in Jenifer pajamas.

"Um do you have a coffee? A strong one!" She ask.

"Yeah." I said and stand up and walk to my small counter. I took out one of my strongest coffee and handed it to her.

"Thanks." She said shyly and walk out of my room then my phone rang. I took it from my bed and sat on my bed.

"Hi babe. I want to ask if your available for a dinner?" Jennifer said.

"Sorry got some work to do bye." I said but when I was about to off the phone she scream.

"Babe no! Don't be like that. Come on just on a date we don't go out much often." She said in a suducive way. I never liked Jennifer. I just had to be with her. I have been with her since we were young.

"No. Bye."

"Lov__" before she could finish her sentense I off the phone and lay on the bed. Thinking of her.

Past.
Ethan POV.

When I was ten have always been a Billie.

"Rudy." Weirdo called me. I called her weirdo cause she was weird. I walk to her and trap her with both of my hand on her locker with her head in the middle.

"What! you want me to take your food away from you again." I said calmly.

"No silly. You don't need to do that. I'll just give it to you." She said and brought a bowl with chocolate.

"Um what's this?" I said like I didn't know its a chocolate.

"Oh this. Its just a pop of a dog I pick on the road for you." She said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up." I said and took it and put it in my mouth but spit it out."what the hell are you trying to poison me." I said and look at her face that was covered with chocolate.

"What the hell." She scream and tear started falling from her eye.

"Ey am sorry. Stop being such a baby." I said and she push me and run away.

Back to present.

My thought was interrupted by a knock on the door. I open the door and saw my driver.

"Sir your car is ready." My driver said.

"I'll be there in thirty minute." I said.

Stacy POV.

I walk out of Ethan room and went to the kitchen and ask the maid where my room is. She leads me to my room and help me Carry my bag. I got to the room and it was brown and cream. It was big with bed and living room and closet plus a big comfort room. I jump on my bed and remembered something. Shit today is the I work for troy. I jump out of my bed and walk inside the closet and their were already fancy clothes. I took a pink short and a brown tank top. I ran out my room after wearing a flat shoe. I ask a maid where Troy was and she showed me his room. I knock on his door two time and suddenly whisper. "Elsa do you wanna builds s__" I was cut off by the door opening.

"What." Troy said. He didn't wore any top and his abs was toned.

"Um nothing." I said.

"Were you checking me out?" Troy ask.

"What!! Me Noway. I don't check guys out. I just don't do that. You know it w..weird." I said nervously.

"You were checking me out. No need to be nervous about it. Girls check me out a lot cause am hot." He said boastfully.

"Yeah your hot. You feel that too cause I also feel hot. Its like the sun is coming close to earth." I said sarcastically.

"Shut up thats not what I mean. Stop teasing me." I said like a little boy.

"Guess your having Tia fever." I said teasingly.

"Tia fever?" He ask curiously.

"Yes cause your sounding like a child." I said and laugh at him.

"Whatever. Were going somewhere by the way." He said.

"Where." I ask.

"My friend is asking for someone to advertise Pepsi. So can you do it?" He ask.

"I don't know." I said unsure.

"Hey your gonna get paid and its your job anyway. Forgot your my assistant." He said and I roll my eyes at him.

"Then you would have not ask." I said.

"OK then see you downstairs and we would be on our way." He said and close his door.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Be ®i©h$.