gbls

theres a lot of mistakes sorry and also for being late to update.

Stacy pov.

day of work again i hope i have fun today. Vanessa did said that francis is nice.

I stand near francis door ready to knock but the door quickly open and francis ran out. I follow him.

"Hi am stacy and am gonna be your personal assistant  or maid." I said while running.

"Oh hi. Am sorry am in a hurry." He said and run down the stairs.

"Its fine. So where are you going that you are such in a hurry." I ask and run down another stairs.

"Meeting." He said and run  outside the mansion. A limo was in front of us. Francis entered and i joined.  We both entered the limo.

"Hi. Am stacy" I said.

"Francis." He said and brought out a whisky.

"Sir i...i dont think its good getting drunk in a meeting." I said.

"Please dont call me sir and am just having a little drink." He and drank small.

"So who are you meeting." I ask.

"Chinese investors. My brother is also coming since i dont know how to speak and my interpreter quite yesterday because she was pregnant and was going to france." Francis said and drank the whisky and put it back in the refrigerator.

"I know how to speak in chinese." I said.

"Really! How.?" He ask.

"I wanted to be a doctor. I wanted to build a hospital in asia like china, philipines, malaysia and japan. I also wanted to build it in africa like kenya, nigeria,egypt  and algeria. Especially in australia. I learned all those language. But i end up as a maid." I said.

"A maid of the son of the richest man in america." He said and laugh. I laugh too.

"I guess my job is kind of cool. So watabout you. Tell me a story." I said.

"Um.. since ten i've always been jealous of my brother cause when our mother died he moved on so fast so i snick on him to school and he was seeing this girl have had a crush on since prep."

Past.

Francis pov.

I was snicking on my brother in school when i saw him grab my crush hand and they ran. I followed them until they stop at a playground.

"You push me this time." Ethan said.

"how can i do that your heavy. " my crush said.

"Dont be unfair wierdo." Ethan pouted.

"Ok fine." My crush said. Ethan sat on tje swing while she push.

"Faster." Ethan demanded. She push it faster."faster" ethan sa again and she push faster when the swing came down she couldnt push so the hit her on her fourhead a she fell. I was going  to run to her when ethan stop the swing and run to her.

"You ok. Am sorry am sorry. I swear am sorry." Ethan was  already crying.

"Stop it. Am fine." She said. Ethan never cries so am shock.

"Am sorry." Ethan said and hug her.

"Am ok. Dont worry." She said and hug him back.

"Am worried cause i like you." Ethan whispered. I couldnt hear it then.

"What." She said.

"Nothing." Ethan said and released her from the hug.

"I heard that." She said and ethan blush.