gbls

Stacy pov

I went inside the room and then I just noticed there is two other bed. Guess I was so busy getting dressed I didn't notice the bed.

I took a shower and put on a big shirt. I went to the room and the door open. It was Julia. She fall on the bed and started kicking in annoyance.

"his the worst. His the most demanding rude guy I have ever met. " she groan in annoyance.

"what's wrong with you?" I ask.

"it's because of that rude jerk Ethan. I payed half a million to enter here and all he did was ignore me and ask me to do stupid thing. " she said and started kicking.

" thats a lot of money. What a waste if he never notice you. You'll be the girl he never notice." I said and lay on my bed.

"but I'll soon be noticed.Mark my word. " she said.

"ok good luck. " I said.

"how about you. How did your day go?" she ask.

"weird. Troy says he likes me then he tries to kiss me then I did a shot of Pepsi. Then we Ate MacDonald. " I said.

"good for you. I haven't even eaten or rest. " Julia said.

"AH..what a bummer atlist you got to spend a day with ethan." i mocked.

"SHUT UP." julia said and roll her eyes and trow a pillow at me.

"ahaha offended." i laugh.

"ofcourse not. am sure you really wanted to kiss troy." she mocked back.

"of course not." i said and trow a pillow at her.

"you know vanessa likes him." julia said.

" i know and i dont like troy. seriously" i said and roll my eyes.

"liar." she said and trow a pillow at me.

"am not"i said and trow a pillow at her. she trow a pillow back. we started trowing pillow then vanessa suddenly came in.

"whats the pillow trowing." she says.

"stacy likes troy and they had a romantic thing." julia said.

"no! i dont like troy." i said.

"yeah but he likes her." julia said.

"shut up!" i said to jula.

"its.....ok he can like who he wants." vanessa said.

"so...how was your day."i ask vanessa.

" cool i did nothing. me and francis just talked." Vanessa said and lay on her bed.

"Anyway stacy where were you yesterday night." Julia ask. Am done. If she find out i stayed in ethan room she will freak out.

"Ops i need to get something." I lied.

"What thing." Julia ask.

"Um my..my underwear." I said. I cant believe i said my underwear, in all the thing in the world, underwear.

"Wear did you put it." Julia as serious.

"Um it drop when....i..i was bringing my bag up. I was..tired..so i didn't bring it..UP." i said proud at how good i can lie. Am cool.

"Ok.." julia said unsure.

"I need to go." I said and ran out the door. As i was running i bang into someone.

"Again. Seriously. " someone said annoyed. I look up to see ethan.

"Oh. Hi." I said shocked.

"Are you stalking me." Ethan said with one eyebrow raise.

"What! Of course not." I said and roll my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He ask and fold his arms.

"Yeah." I said annoyed. Why the heck would i be stalking him.

"Just stay away from me. I dont like you." He said.

"Why would you like me?" I ask.

"I dont know. You got nothing. You may be beautiful b ___"

"Am beautiful!?" I cut him off.

"Forget it and stay away from me." He said and walk away.

Thanks to all who votes. Am totally happy. Please continue voting. So i can show my idiot sister that am still better than her in making story. Anyways thank you so much.