glbs

I ran to my job and when I enter I felt someone spank my butt from my back. I turn around to see my boss David. I gave him a smirk then I slap him. He touch his cheek and look at me with anger.

" how dare you. Your fired." He said angrily.

" nah.. I quit." I said and turn arrond. I open the door and spank my butt at his face and walk away scream."bye pervert." I ran home with a happy smile.

" someone is happy." My mom Silvia said taking a sip of her coffee.

" I quit my job." I said happily and my mom spit the coffee.

" you what." My mom dad and sister said.

" yah cause since I sign in as mornel sons assistant I need to quit the job." I said.

" have they call you." My sister ask.

" um....no." I said shly.

" they didn't call you and you quit the job." My mom scream.

" but I think they would call me." I said.

" do you know how many boy and girl sign in that website." My dad said.

" your so stupid Stacy." Mia said then my phone rang. I took it out and went outside after the call I came back in.

" I can't believe you quit the only job that accepted you." My mom said.

" she's stupid mom." Mia said angrily.

" well this stupid girl just got picked." I said proudly.

" what do you mean." Mia said.

" they just call me and they say am accepted." I said and all of us jump in excitement.

"That's awesome." My mom said then my brothers came in.

"What's going on." Jason ask. Jason is the third born.

"Stacy got a boyfriend." Jerald laugh at me. Jerald is the youngest but
Boy can this boy mock you.

"Nice try Jerald." I said and roll my eye at him.

"So what's really going on." Jason ask.

"Mornel river pick me as his son maid or assistant." I said excited.

"Omg I can't believed it. I never thought you would get pick." Jason said supprise.

"Yah who would thought mornel would pick a fool like you." Jerald said and started laughing with Mia.

"Whatever. I don't need your good compliment. Jason is here to give me some. Right Jason?" I ask Jason who is my favorite sibling.

"Right." Jason said.

"So what good compliment are going to give me." I ask excitedly.

"Um..don't disgrace our family. I guess thats a good compliment." Jason said unsure.

"That's not a compliment." I said and roll my eye.

"Dinner is ready." My mom scream from the kitchen.

"Coming." I said.

"Jason‚ Jerald go and change you uniform." My mom scream.

"OK mom." Jason and Jerald said and run upstairs.

Me and mia fix the dinning table and sat down and wait for Jason and Jerald. Jason and Jerald finally came down after twenty minute. Jason was holding is laptop I bought for him on his tenth birthday last here.