gbls

Stacy pov
When I took my script we went out side and the place was full of girls. Troy took my hand and we past through the girls with five guards. We enter his sport car.

" wow many girls do love you." I said.

" of course with this looks and charm. Girls would definitely fall for Me." Troy said boastfully.

"But someone is going to catch them when they fall and love them. " I said.

"whatever. " Troy said.

"so let's get to know each other. You first. " I said.

"Am Troy and I like a girl name Stacy banks." Troy said.

" that's so sweet. I like you too. " I said not really knowing what kind of like he was talking about.

" I mean I like like you. Like really like you. " Troy said.

"WTF we just met yesterday Troy. " I said and laugh. It was kind of funny then Troy pull me closer and pinch my cheek softly.

"Your so cute." he said and came closer. This guy got to be kidding me.

"Are you going to kiss me? " I ask.

"I don't know. Do you want me to kiss you?" Troy ask and came closer till our nose touch. I look at him with wide eye. He move closer and kiss my cheek and laugh.

"what was that for? "I ask but he only shrug his shoulder.

We went to MacDonald and he help me memorize the script. We got back and I did the shot perfectly.

Ethan pov

I was walking down my car when a girl approach me.

"hi am julia and am going to be your personal assistant." she said but I continue to walk. She follow me and enter the car with me.

" so Ethan what are you going to ask me to do. " she said with a suducing voice and sat closer to me and put her hand on my chest.

" when we get to my office. I have a room. " I said and she sat colser.

"and what are we going to do in that room. " she with a suducing voice.

"it's what your gonna do in that room. " I said looking into her eyes.

"um am starting to like where this going. " she said and move even closer.

"when we get into that room you gonna clean it and feed my dog then your gonna walk and get me a coffee and prepare my files. " I said and her face drop.

"Nothing else? " she ask.

"oh one more. " I said and she move closer.

"and what's that?" she ask moving closer almost sitting on my lap.

"stay away from me." I said and move near the window far away from her. She look like she just saw a ghost.

The whole time I ask her to work and didn't let her near me.

Francis pov

I was laying on my bed when a girl entered.

" hi am Vanessa. " she said and jump on the bed and laid next to me. I was shock at first.

"um hi. " I said.

"so what do you want me to do. " she said.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I ask her.

"we can just stay here and talk. " she said.

"what do you want to talk about?" I ask her.

" are you a virgin. Like boy virgin. " she ask and I was kind of shock.

"what! " I ask again. Maybe I heard it wrong.

"just answer my question. Don't worry I can keep a secret if your shy about it. " she said and look at me.

"y..yes. why do you ask?" I ask her.

"dunnow. " she said and close her eyes.

"you okay. " I ask.

"do you like me?" she suddenly Ask.

"what?" I ask.

"do you like me?" she ask again.

"why do you ask?" I ask.

"cause maybe if you like me Troy could like me too. " she said.

"you like Troy? " I ask.

"since I first saw him. I guess he doesn't remember me. " she said.
"how did you guys met?" I ask.

Past

I was fifteen. When I was serving a drunk man.

"hey young sexy lady. " he said and hold the short skirt.

"don't touch me." I said firmly.

"hey respect your elder. "he said and pull me his lap.

"leave me alone. " I scream and tried to stand up but he was too strong.

"be a good girl. " he scream. I look at my boss(my father) for help but he gave me a thumb up.
The man put his hand on my thigh.

"no... leave me! " I scream.

"no your coming with me." he said and drag Me.

"no!" I scream and tried to remove my hand but fail then someone grab my hand.

"just leave the girl alone. " a boy said. He was about my age.

"mind your business boy. " the man said and continue to drag me.

"no help me please." I beg and hold his hand. He pull me to his chest. The man turn around angry.

"give me that girl. " he said and was about to get me but the boy pull me and run. He ran so fast I was having a hard to catch up. I turn around and see the man following us.

"run faster!" he scream and run faster. I tried to keep up but fall. He pick me up by my waist and continue running. I look back and the man was gone. I was breathing fast and suddenly slamed on the wall.

" what the hell are you in the bar?" he ask.

"non of your business. " I said.

"then I shouldn't have mind you when you we're almost raped. " he said annoyed.

"sorry and thanks." I said.

"my name is Troy river . " he said.

"thank you Troy. " I said and look down. I pull my skirt down and look up. His eyes we're stairing at me then he suddenly kiss me. That was my first kiss. It was a deep kiss. I wrap my hand around his neck and deep the kiss more. When he pull away we we're breathing fast then I heard a horn. He run to his car and wave.

"wait_ " before I cold finish my sentence he drove away. I stood their touch my lips and smile. I went home and search his name on facebook. He had a check Mark which famous people have. His father was rich. I smile and the door open. My father was so mad.

"you stupid child. Do you know who that man was. He his a milionare and you blew the chance. " he scream.

"am not selling my body. I will wear this stupid dress and dance on a poll but I would never sell my body. " I scream my father pulled my hair and push me on the wall. He slap me and put his hand on my neck.

"don't." I beg. He stop and gave me two punch and left. I sat down on the floor and hug my knee and put my head down and sobbed. After a hour I look up and saw Troy face on the laptop. I print his picture and walk to my room. I put it on the wall and kiss it. Since then he was my first and last crush. I always wish everynight I would see him again.

Please vote and comment. Sorry am late. School is not so cool.