end of happiness

Stacy POV

as soon as I came out of the office, I smile. This day wouldn't be that bad.

I look around his building and everywhere was majestic, it was all so beautiful, after looking around i decided to grab a coffee.

I was in Starbucks to get some coffee for myself.

"A coffee please." I ordered and went to my seat. I pull out my phone and suddenly gasp. O my god I forgot to call my parents, stupid, stupid. I call their number then place my phone on my ear shyly.

"Why the hell didn't you call, we were f****** worried for you, o my god am sorry I shouldn't use that language, but still, you really got us worried." My mom growl from the other side of the phone.

"Am sorry mom, I was just busy. I am very sorry." I apologize.

"Fine, but this shouldn't repeat." She scold.

"Mom come on, am twenty four for Christ sake, not because I didn't get a good job, m not independent and I have a good job now."

"Which you didn't work for." She growl.

"Seriously mom, can I just talk to someone else."

"So now your not talking to me." She said and I comb my hair back with my Hand in frustration and sigh.

"No mom, its just, I miss others." I lied but I did miss my dad.

"So you don't miss me?" She hiss. I groan in annoyance.

"I do and i have talk to you, now I want to talk to others." I said.

"But were not done talking."

"Bye mom, got to go."

"You can't d_" I off my phone and put it back in my pocket.

"Your coffee." A waitress said and place the coffee down, I nod my head in a thanks you sign then she went away. My mom won't spoil my lucky day.

"Hey." A man said and sat opposite of me. He was India cause he looked like one and had this big belly and a long beard and smell that could kill.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" I ask him.

"He he, no, but I thought we could just get to know each other." He smiled showing his yellow teeth.

"Oh..Kay." I said unsure and slowly drank my coffee.

"So...how old her you?" He ask.

"24." I said and continue drinking my coffee.

"Am 39, our age is not that far." He smile and I raise a eyebrow at him with my lips still on the cup.

"Oh..Kay." I said unsure again.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He ask and I shake my head.

"Good." He smile and I just went back to my coffee. What the hell is he up to.

"Where do you live?" He ask and I just shrug."I live just right there." He point to a apartment near here an I just nodded." You can come anytime." He said and I nodded again and went on with my coffee."do you like s*x." I choke on my coffee and started coughing. He stood up and went to my back rubbing my back. "You okay." He said sexually in my ear with his thick accent while his hand going lower. I jump from my sit.

"What the hell." I growl and went out of Starbucks. What an asshole.

I went into the mall and sightseeing, widow shopping, I was having fun filling my eyes with classy things and taking some picture. I want into forever 21 and started checking the cloth then my eyes caught a high waist jeans, color blue with glitters on bottom and the top of the jeans. I wanted to really buy it but I got no money, so I just turn around and decided to leave the store and go to another, but when I turn to leave, my phone suddenly ring. I groan, am sure its my mom, I pull out my phone and it was a unknown number.

"Hello." I said in the phone unsure who it is.

"Back to the building now." The person bark, it was a man. And the voice sounded familiar...I just can't get it..it..Ethan. Shit.

I quickly went out of the store and took the elevator to the first floor and quickly went out of the mall. When I got out, it was already getting dark.

"Shit." I mutterer and check my watch."eight pm." I whisper shout to myself and quickly got a taxi to get to the building.
Once the taxi stopped, I quickly got out and rush inside Ethan's building and took a elevator to his office. I got to his office door and took a deep breath.

"You can do this." I told myself and knock.

"In." Ethan bark and I slowly open the door and pop my head in before smiling shyly and letting my whole self in.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Where were you?" He ask angrily.

"I..I went for window shopp_"

"When you were suppose to be here working!" He shout and stood up from his chair walking toward me."do you want this?" He ask and I nodded and bow my head in shame."well its like you don't, and if you don't want this job then you are free to go_"

"No, I do, I really do, its because.. You were busy." I said.

"Then you could have waited. Is this job hard, then I'll make it easy." He step closer to me making my breath hitch "you work for me only." He said firmly. What!

"What!."

Hope you enjoy the chapter.